Meagan. Urgent!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Meagan. Urgent!

Post by johnathan » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:49 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that we need prayers badly now. We went to to Dr. today and they could not find a heart beat. So we lost the baby,she goes tomorrow for a DNC. Please be praying for our family. We looked so forward to having a new one in the family. It just hurts so bad.
0 x

js3971
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by js3971 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:02 pm

I am praying for you & your family now.
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:26 pm

Oh, I am so sorry about that, that's a terrible thing to have happen. You will definitely be in my prayers.
0 x

Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Pethead1 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:53 pm

I am praying.
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

Michael
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

miscarriage

Post by Michael » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:07 am

We had that happen to us several times... I believe it was three times in a row. In our case, our understanding is that probably it was something called a "blighted ovum" which means that there was only a sac but possibly never any baby at all (the Wikipedia article implies that it is always caused by an early embryonic death, but our doctor told us differently). Even with that little bit of comfort, it is very traumatic, maybe even more for the woman than for the husband. We chose not to go the DNC route but to allow things to terminate naturally (in some cases the DNC is required if things do not progress as needed). Anyway, after those several miscarriages, right now Cathy is some 32 weeks pregnant with a baby girl with strong heartbeat and who wiggles around when she eats tacos. :)

I know this is awful. Believe me, I KNOW. But God will get you through it, and there is hope afterward. Continue to trust. Oh, and it's OK to cry, even for guys.
0 x
[url]http://www.GuideToPetra.com[/url] - [url]http://www.ScriptureMenu.com[/url]

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/TulsaMJ/?chartstyle=BasicPetraZone2][img]http://imagegen.last.fm/BasicPetraZone2/recenttracks/TulsaMJ.gif[/img][/url]

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

o

Post by executioner » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:57 pm

Oh man, I am so sorry. We went through the same thing about 2 years ago, and it was the hardest time in our lives but God gave us so much comfort and strength to get through it. Just remember to have No Doubt and God has a purpose for it all. :cry:
0 x

Ange
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Ange » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:20 am

You and Meagan are in my prayers! Brian and I have been in the same place you're in, and it does hurt. Just remember, "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble." (Psalm 9:9-10)
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

Oh my God!!!!!

Post by epdc » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:00 pm

Geez Johnathan I�m so sorry :( I�ll be praying for you guys......

I know you might not believe it right now but you will get through this, I truly believe God has given you the strenght for this situation...
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios