TULSA, OK pix up on SamScales.com

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:36 pm

THIS IS THE MANAGER SPEAKING!

There will be NO pictures posted without MY approval. Before anything is shown, I want to see EXACTLY what photos we are talking about.

Only those photos which are deemed appropriate by management will be permitted.

Appropriate photos include those which show Sam in the best light, i.e. - huge crowds, spotlights, massive speakers and the like. We do not want anyone to think she sings to 5 or 10 people... NO. She must be portrayed as being larger than life.

Any deviation from the above-mentioned perimeters will result in legal action being taken.

...... :x
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by epdc » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:43 pm

*ROLLIN ON DA FLOOR* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEEZ SAM, YOUR MANAFGER IS BACK LOLOL.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by Shell » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:53 pm

That is a good one, that's too funny. :lol: :lol: :)
0 x

ctwomn
Pethead
Pethead

AAAHHH!

Post by ctwomn » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:55 pm

oop's........... :shock: :D :P :wink:
0 x
http://www.guidetopetra.com
http://www.johnschlitt.net
http://www.petratulsa.org

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:59 am

Oh, my......she HAS graduated with honors from a certain school of management (undisclosed) in valedictorian standing!!! :roll:

Guess that means that I can't talk to people on the zone anymore without HER approval :roll:, I won't be able to communicate with former friends of a certain band :shock: , gosh...........I won't be able to communicate with my backup vocalist i.e. my husband either anymore! :x Guess, I'll be calling management at all odd hours of the day and nite so I can communicate my needs to my other band member i.e. my husband!!!! :evil:
I had NO IDEA about all the strict rules I have to follow as a recording artist! :cry:

I think my husband is gonna hire 'bakersfield' as his lawyer! :twisted:
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post by epdc » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:52 pm

So, from now on if I wanna tell you something I need to tell Sue first?

But what if the thing I wanna tell you is that Sue is annoying, do I need to tell Sue so she tells you? LOLOL

OR HEY, what If I wanna make a surprise birthday party for Sue and I wanna tell you, would I need to tell Sue first so she tells you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by Shell » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:53 pm

Oh, I'm dying. That is just too much. Next you'll have to check with her before you get up in the morning, LOL.
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:41 pm

Elo,
Actually I'm not quite sure on all those clauses, I'll be checking with management on the details. :?

Shell,
Well, so far I haven't had to check in with management in the mornings, nor have I received a phonecall, but I do get nightly phonecalls - prolly to make sure I'm going to bed at a decent hour..... :wink:
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

my little point

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:38 am

Now from the on going saga of �Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus� comes this exciting look into the world of music.

�Managers are from Pluto, Musicians are from Saturn� this topic gives you a look into just how rare these two titles line up�..once every so often do they orbit at the same time. They are all just mostly gas.

Just keep in mind.

Fan mail and Business mail are two separate things. Once the manager is gone, we have no others to argue with. Keep them around while you got them, they are only doing what they know to do. Same goes on the Artist side. The Artist is only doing what he or she or they or them or us or we or me or I or my or yours or you or anyone or everyone or anybody or everybody or somebody or someone or somehow or something or thing or how or one or two or three or four or five or six or seven or eight or nine or ten or tension��I feel tension.....................................................................................
��������������yawn!�����������������..
����������������������������������..
Anyhow you get the point. If not I�ll be in �My Dressing Room.�

Good? Good!

good day, good luck, good morning, good afternoon, good food, good music, good looking :wink: , good job, good night.
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by epdc » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:40 pm

I`M ALL CONFUSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:00 am

Wow, such an in depth explanation from bakersfield! Gosh, you sure got some insight into the music industry! I'm totally impressed.

I mean the thing about managers being from Pluto and the gas thing - it's prolly all the hot air that they blow!!! :roll:
With me and the gas - it's usually when I've been eating too many bean burritos! :lol: :shock:

Oh, I love it when the manager doesn't pay attention to what the artist is doing, cos then I get to do what *I* want to do....muahahahaha.
But I can get away with this kinda stuff because I'm an artist that's only doing what she or he or they or them or us or we or me or I or my or yours....well, I don't need to repeat the wisdom of bakersfield. I rather be able to go to sleep without tension and nightmares.

Is it morning yet????
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:20 pm

As I said before, EVERYTHING - and I mean everything - must be run thru me first.

That INCLUDES phone calls, birthday parties, complaints about management - everything. There will be NO speaking with fans without my approval.

All you Scales-heads out there, you are FORBIDDEN to carry on any conversations - emails or verbally - with the artist Sam Scales, who is under contract to ME (she signed her life away, late one evening up in Northern Wisconsin).

However, if the conversation is carried on in the spirit of friendship - that is allowed. BUT if the subject turns to business - such as concerts, dollars & cents, or anything connected with the concert business - then conversation must end.

Have I made myself I clear on this?
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by epdc » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:14 pm

Qu� loca!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Allright Sue, LOL, is clear LOL.
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:56 am

Hey Sue

People are going to hate me for this, but need I remind you that all who own Websites and are Webmasters, are some sort of PRESS :shock:

Shhhhhhhh, the P word might be reading this. It is wise to conduct all buisness afairs in other places then the board.......

I'm speaking as an insider of the press, I own 12 domains and two hosting accounts not including other servers that I'm described too.

Shhhhhhh, I also took an orieo from the cookie jar last night, but that's neither here or there, it's at my house. at any case the milk tasted sour, but I think it's just outdated, or overrated.....either one, that brings me
to my next point........

It takes 3 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.....I saw the commercial, but it's been years. Got Milk?

I took a Pizza out of the freezer at Walgreens, but I put it back before I went to the counter, and I picked up and put down a bag of Skittles at least 5 times, couldn't make up my mind. Oh and one more thing, I shouldn't say anything but.......................................................
...........................................................................................
..............................................................................I did.

Wppppheeeeew I got that off my chest.
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by epdc » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:19 am

You guys just lost it :shock: and I`m gonna lost it too if I keep hanging out with you :shock: :D
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!