A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

lexington pethead!!

Post by epdc » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:57 am

David!!!! nice to see you posting again, how`s your baby????
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1984

Post by LexingtonPethead » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:53 pm

Thanks, Elo! We are good, and God is great! Ashley is recovering wonderfully. She's so much bigger than when we brought her home a couple of months ago - I can't imagine why! Her oxygen levels still need to improve somewhat... the doctor checked her sats about 3 weeks ago, and she was still in the low to mid 90's (she needs to be high 90's or at 100%). But we've not had any problems or complications, so we are so thankful for that.

It is totally by God's hand that she is even alive right now, and by His leading that allowed the doctors to see Ashley's heart condition before she was born. Most babies born with this heart defect die at a very early age. We have every reason to believe that she will have a normal life expectancy. She is a wonderful blessing and living miracle.

My job has kept me extremely busy lately, up well into the evening on most nights, so I haven't had a lot of time for hobbies over the past few weeks, like being on the Zone and updating our family website. It's beginning to ease up a bit, so I'm looking forward to getting back to my routines!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Post by epdc » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:40 am

I RECEIVED YOUR PIC AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!. I SENT IT TO SOME PETHEAD AROUND HERE SO THEY CAN SEE IT :D YOUR DAUGHTER IS LOVELY AND CONSIDERING SHE WAS ALL SICK, MAN, SHE DOES LOOK AWESOME.

WELL, SHE HAS TO LOOK LOVELY, SHE HAS LOVELY PARENTS :D
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1985

Awww

Post by Shell » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:12 pm

Ashley is a beautiful baby. :)
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:24 am

Elo sent me the pic! What a sweet little baby and you guys are a wonderful couple! You guys remind me of Cat and MJ! May the Lord bless you and your child.
0 x

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by LexingtonPethead » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:17 pm

Thanks you all for taking the time to comment! We're very proud of her. If I didn't mention it before, we really went through a big ordeal just to get pregnant... I had to undergo a certain surgical procedure, then it was invitro (twice, the first time was not successful) which in itself is a long and very unpleasant process, then 5 months into the pregnancy we found out Ashley had a heart defect which was diagnosed differently with each visit to the doctor. That's when it got really hard. Then 5 days after she was born, she underwent open heart surgery. God really answered the prayers of literally a few hundred people who were praying for her. Considering everything, it's a miracle she is even alive. God has been so faithful.

Elo, I'm sending you a photo that was taken just a few days ago that is now one of my favorites. If you want, you can pass this one around too!!
0 x

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by LexingtonPethead » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:34 pm

SamScales wrote:Elo sent me the pic! What a sweet little baby and you guys are a wonderful couple! You guys remind me of Cat and MJ! May the Lord bless you and your child.
Sam, thank you for your kind words. I've seen your website, and it's awesome. It's amazing how the web can bring together so many people. I feel like I know you and Warren and it's only been through a machine!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

hehehehe

Post by epdc » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:40 pm

don`t worry, I will :)
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!