bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Definitive! I'm an Idiot

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:55 am

The Ice Cream Story

I was standing over by a candy store; I think it was called �The Jelly Belly� or something like that. A bird just flew right over my head, but I�m rather a tall guy, so the bird flew right into my head. I fell back hard, I was out. I had a dream. This bird flew over to me, I said �Why did you fly into my head?� and the bird said �Silly Boy, I�m going to give you some ice cream,� Now trust me, you don�t want to know where the Ice Cream dispenser was on this bird. I said �No, Mr Bird, I don�t want any Ice Cream,� and then all of the sudden I woke up (or awaken from my sleep, for those that wish to be correct.)

I felt alright, I had a little head ache, so I went to the doctor and told him about the bird flying into my head, then I told him about the dream I had. The doctor said �That�s dumb, how would a bird be stupid enough to fly into something like a human head?� I said �Stranger things have happened; I am sitting here telling all of this to you.� Then the doctor said �Silly Boy, I�m going to give you some Ice Cream.� You wouldn�t believe it if I told you�..He did the same thing the bird did. I said �No, I don�t want any Ice Cream! I DON�T WANT ANY ICE CREAM! I DON�T WANT ANY ICE CREAM!� I was having another dream.

I was then rushed to the hospital, when I got there a nurse came to where I was. I told her what happened back at the store, then I told her about the two dreams I had. She said �Silly Boy, I�m Going to give you some Ice Cream.� I was tired, I was fed up. I was in another dream and I knew it. I said �Alright then, fine, I�ll have the Ice Cream.� Just then the Doctor and the Bird came in and joined the nurse. They begin poring Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Ice Cream, so much I couldn�t eat fast enough.

Then I came too, I was back on the corner at the Store. The bird was lying lifelessly beside me, and my napoleon Ice Cream that I had bought earlier, was melted all over my shirt��.the bird looked up at me and said �You must tell everyone this story�.everywhere you go.�

Should you ever have this dream, Should you ever feel scared at night and you can�t think straight, if you ever get depressed about something and want to go into the Kitchen. What ever you do, �DON�T EAT THE ICE CREAM!���������.it�s cold.

:roll: I'm so twisted
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:05 am

Oh man, I got night mares already!!!!!!!!!! I NEED ICECREAM!!!!
0 x