Total votes: 10

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

HAHAHAHAHA

Post by Shell » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:03 am

They "just" lost it? Hehe, I think that happened a long time ago. :D :wink: :)
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:08 pm

Elo,

Gosh, if it weren't for those two and this debate that's taken a life of it's own, we wouldn't have any entertainment now would we?
I think this is better then "Average Joe" on TV! HAHAHA.

Maybe Enosh and Bakersfield should join forces. Together they would be so much stronger.

By the way, that would be an ideal solution to the tuff choice in this election if Bakersfield and Bakersfield would just simply join forces.
You know.......like joined together. Yeah, that would work for me.
Wonder if that needs to be surgically done............. :P I just can't take
any more loaded questions!!

And Enosh, I think you just lost the vote, because in your campaign speech you TOTALLY forgot NEW MEXICO!!!! Now, if you are not interested in campaigning here then why would we need you as a candidate! I mean you forgot about us..........geez, I'll stick with Bakersfield. At least he has a concern for the fruit and nut eating granola cakes in NM!

Yes, Enosh, I have a lawyer that argues with himself. At least I can be assured that after the argument he has with himself that I will get the best of advice and the best of results, because he has already discussed that all with himself.

Bakersfield for NM!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Vote for Me

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:26 am

People�.lend me your eyes. The roll for Bakersfieldpethead is more then just a title. It�s more then just a name; it�s more then just being the funny man of the board. People, I�ve brought you ThePetheads.com, when we depressed about thepetrazone.com being taken up and Petrafanclub.com being taken up, I brought you petrazone.com and Petrafanclub.net, sure it wasn�t the exact thing, but It was showing I new what to do, I knew how to grab a hold of a domain just before it slips out of our hands.

When we were waiting with our eyes glued to our screens about news of another Petra album, I brought you �Petra Parody.� I made this title what it is today�..I�ve caused it to span, not just the Zone but Inpop as well.

Yes I do believe in New Mexico sam. New Mexico means a great deal to me. Although from California I have visited NM while on Tour with my own band, mind you not backing up somebody else. I may not have backed up John Schlitt, although it would be the greatest opportunity of a life time. I may not play guitar, but I�m a Drummer and I can play very fast or very slow, depending on the mood. People I�m a Drummer from California��BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIA. And I know there are a lot of other little Bakersfield�s in other states, including New Mexico.

My opponent does not live in California, nor does he even live in a Bakersfield in any of the other states that have one. But I have lived in Bakersfield all my life, 28 years. That�s a long time, that makes me very capable of holding the title Bakersfieldpethead.

If elected, I will restore the dignity to the name, I will uphold Eggs for Breakfast and I will always make sure Milk Shakes are on my list. And of course I�ll wear my pants normally again. I will uphold the 5 � amendment, that states You can choose to answer on your own only if you have two boogers in your nose and one on the way down your throat (you know how that feels when it goes down the back of your nose to your throat?).

I will also make sure that tomatoes will be preserved for the use of Hamburgers, Taco Bell Tacos and the overly use of Ketchup. Diet Coke is my drink, But if I�m elected I will therefore choose the choice of the people for the people, by the people of THE PETRA ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:41 am

Bakersfield,

Well, I love to hear that you believe in NM and that you will support all the little boogers that live in this state! Gosh, do I ever know what it feels like to have a booger go down from your nose into your throat! (It's quite disgusting), but it's become one of my most favorite pasttimes! 8)

I'm glad that you will stand up for the preservation of Tomatoes for burgers and that you will always have milk shakes on the agenda!

The one thing that does worry me a bit though....is your choice of drink.
Coke maybe ok, but DIET coke? Don't you know that the stuff they put in diet drinks actually puts holes in your brain????!!! I want my bakersfieldpethead to be healthy!

But in this being your only weak point, I'd say that we should put you on another ballot:
BAKERSFIELD FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:44 am

If I run for Presedent

I will promise to make The United States a full PETRA NATION!!!!!!!! Under GOD.
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

steven

Post by epdc » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:58 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWW, I GOTTA VOTE FOR YOU!!!! :lol:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:33 am

Vote People, Vote.....we can't be stuck on 50/50

If I should win then good, but if I should lose then I will not go away.
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

Post by Enosh » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:58 am

Sam,

Actually, New Mexico is one of my favorite states. My family and I have made the road trip from Michigan to Nevada many times. One of my favorite places is Albequerque. I have told my friends mant times that it is on my list of places I would consider moving to. I started my life in the west. (Las Vegas) I have been through your town of Clovis many times. I am well versed in New Mexico cities, such as Santa Fe, and even Las Vegas, NM. I won't wet my pants to be your canidate. I will just be the best bakersfieldpethead you've ever had.

Enosh
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650

Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Pethead1 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:48 am

I still do not know who to vote for.

Which one of ya'll can get Petra to Atlanta? Bring me Petra and you have my vote.
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:23 pm

Okay, so how about we have a Western Bakersfield and a Midwest Bakersfield? That way they can both have the job. :D
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

sorry Enosh

Post by epdc » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:10 pm

But I can`t vote for someone who called my country "old M�xico" :shock: ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:13 am

Well, Enosh......gosh.....you are making a very strong point. But I still can't forget that you DID forget New Mexico in the beginning. Maybe it's just the guilt speaking...... :wink: Well, I will take this into serious consideration and will deliberate with myself and call a vote on who to vote for. I hope it will not be recalled for a recount once I'm done voting........but that's another post...... :lol: :shock:

Gosh, this is a tight race.......
0 x

onnyII
Pethead
Pethead

Post by onnyII » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:18 pm

Well. I just voted..... bakersfield u have mine!! :D
0 x
Yeap.. It Was Me....

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Thank You

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:09 pm

Well Thanks OnnyII

A vote for me, is a vote for you....

As always I will keep my sights on God, Jokes, Funny Stories....and of course PETRA!!!!!!!!!!

I will lead the zone into a new era or error of jokes, as I have in many days before.....

So go ahead eat them oranges and cut them apples, cause the real bakersfieldpethead is running for the fruit cakes - YOU!!!!!!!! :D
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

LOOK

Post by epdc » Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:33 pm

(a very selfish moment when I don`t care about all this candidate stuff)

LOOK WHAT JONATHAN DID FOR ME!!!!!!

I have my own image :D 8) I feel cool :)
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!