Enosh's Official Statement

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

Enosh's Official Statement

Post by Enosh » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:04 am

Well,

The voting was done and it seems that some are still trying to continue this beyond the election. this seems very Bush/Gore if you ask me. Next you're gonna tell me that some poor Pethead in Florida feels disinfranchised because their computer froze when they tried to vote!

The truth is, one of the most important parts of comedy is to quit when it has reached it's pinnicle. With the latest website put up by my "former" opponant, I believe we have reached that pinnicle. Nothing is going to top that! He obviously has more resources than I to drive his message. Too bad for him that the election is over. I saw the fat lady and she was singing the sweet sweet song of victory for Enosh.

I understand the desire to keep the whole thing going, but plain and simple I am the new Bakersfieldpethead. Any new votes cast will not be recognized by this canidate, There will be no recount.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am just a simple man a man who had a dream. That dream was to play kazoo in an all kazoo Petra tribute band. That didn't pan out so I went for this bakersfieldpethead thing. I won, and that my friends made me feel very special. Thank you to all who supported my campaigne. Now we have to look to the future, "The future Enosh?" Yes the furture Conan. All the way to the year 2000! What am I going to do with this title of bakersfieldpethead? I tell you what I'm gonna do...

I give it back to you Steven. That's right, the point is I won and now give the title back to you with the stipulation that I am watching you! If you slip up or are unable to fulfill the duties of the position, I will take it back. The role of bakersfieldpethead is very important and I trust you to continue the legacy I leave behind. Guard well this role for it is a privelage not a right!

Cue the "Full House" lesson learned music...

In the end I think the lesson that can be learned from this is, "Do not take your screen name lightly." It is your identity and defines who you are online. At any moment it can be taken away. And never put it up to a vote because you just might loose. Stop Music...

Thank you for your time and your votes,

Enosh
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

wow

Post by epdc » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:23 pm

Enosh, you showed such a maturity and mercifullness and humbleness, WOW :shock: :D
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:37 am

Yes, Enosh, what a wonderful speech! Gosh, you are an awesome winner! No wonder you've always been my friend! Well, my computer froze up as I was trying to vote - but - don't worry, I'm not calling for a re-election.

And don't worry, I won't even try to sing. Glad you found another fat lady to do it for you. HAHA.
0 x