New Pix up on www.SamScales.com

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

New Pix up on www.SamScales.com

Post by SamScales » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:03 am

There's more stuff to see on my website - more pictures.

Some promo shots that were taken in St. Cloud, MN last year in September, by Shanda Hinnant. She took the press photo on the front page. She's quite awesome with the camera and we are thrilled for her taking the time to do these photos. She's been a big blessing to us.
Here's the link to those:
http://www.samscales.com/gallery/promoshots?page=2

Also there are some shots of an impromptu little concert we did also at the same time when Shanda took pictures of us. She knew of a wonderful old abandoned chapel in the middle of the woods by the college there.
It was the most wonderful walk we took to get there and many of the promo shots you see are from that place.
But the day when we went to take pictures there were lots of people out and about, which was unusual and there were many students who did music or recited poems that day by the chapel. As we were taking pictures a young man started playing guitar and we started singing along.
He heard us sing and he asked us to sing along with him and people gathered to listen to us singing praise and worship songs.
The young man just had learned to play guitar and he did just awesome. He will be a great guitar player when he really gets going!

Here is the link to those pix: http://www.samscales.com/gallery/St-Cloud,MN

For those who keep up with our ministry, I hope you enjoy the new additions.
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

HAHA!

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:45 pm

Those were awesome, Sam. You two are so photogenic. Good lookin' couple at that. ;) I loved the 'man in your hands' pictures. LOL! I had to look twice cause it actually did look like you were holding him up. I thought, "Wow, is she strong." :oops: Keep 'em coming. The pictures are great! :)
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by epdc » Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:59 pm

And just to think I`m was the FIRST one that saw the pics last night!!!!
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:50 pm

Petrafan, thank you :D. Shanda had a lot of fun taking the pix - and we had a blast as well, because she made it so fun.

We weren't sure how the pix would come out where I'm holding Warren in my hand........but we were all thrilled that they turned out the way they did. Amazing what you can do with a hill.......

Elo, yup, you were the first one, but that's cos you were talking to me while I was putting them up. Guess staying up late - or early - depending how you look at it, has some 'bennies'. :P
0 x