SUPPORT FELLOW PETHEAD MUSICIANS!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
callbeyond
Pethead
Pethead

SUPPORT FELLOW PETHEAD MUSICIANS!

Post by callbeyond » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:05 pm

OK...I know that we Petheads can accomplish ANYTHING! Now my music may not be Petra, or my music may not be very upbeat, or Rock-n-roll, but it is uplifting, inspiring and Christian! I am asking all of my fellow Petheads to support me. I am now a Christian Indie Artist. I have a page on indieheaven.com, and have some songs on there for you to preview and rate. I am trying to get to the top of the most listened to artists list. I am also releasing two new songs in the next few months and I have heard that someone from Michael W Smith's record company has got wind of who I am. I am wanting to get people ecited about my music, so that when they contact me I have a following. Soooooo...... I am asking all of you to go to my page:
http://indieheaven.gospelcom.net/view_a ... st_id=1017

Take a listen to some of my songs, rate me and then email me, and let me know what you thought. I know I sound pitiful, but I need some help, and I thought who better than to call on but my fellow Petheads! Can I count on you?? GOOD!

Another thing....I have begun an online petition to send to The Supreme Court about keeping God in the Pledge Of Allegiance. Yes I know there are other petitions out there, but if they see more come in, maybe that will help. I don't know...anyway you can sign it if you wish the link is;

http://www.petitiononline.com/041404/petition.html

Ok I think that does it. I need your help gang. Can you do it??? I know you can. It would also help if you could purcahse some of my CD's too!! AND I have an online store too!

Check out http://www.cafeshops.com/callbeyondmusic

OK I promise that's it! Thank you in advance everyone, and God bless you! Hey somebody tell John for me to help me out too......if he has time! :lol:
0 x
God Bless!
Taking The Call,
Kevin Barnett
www.callbeyondmusic.com
"NO DEFIANCE....JUST GOD RELIANCE!"

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

I just heard it

Post by epdc » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:49 pm

THANKS GOD I COULD OPEN THIS ONE!!!.

WOW Kevin, I posted a comment on that website and i would like to share it here:

There are some music that when we listen it it makes us think "ohhh that music is so nice, it is so relaxing", and that`s good, but if we talk about worship to God, the music has to provoke something more ya know.

Your music Kevin, really made me wanna praise God, it made me said "geez God I love You, You are amazing, You are way beyond everything, You are bigger than myself, You are so sweet with us that that amazes me".

And I don`t say only da music, but the lyrics, and the voice of course, people can tell when people is just singing for "singing" and singing something that "they are feeling, that is coming out of the hearts.".

I really loved the song and I hope one day I can see you perform and make you sign me a CD :D

PS.- please burn the pictures of you with long hair, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

wow! you knew ron kenoly? WOW, that guys is awesome.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:13 pm

Kevin! WOW!! I truly enjoyed your music. When you have a whole CD out, you let me know, because I'll buy one to support you!
Your music is just like Elo said - you enter in to worship and your music says it from the heart. Thank you for using your God given talent and gift to be obedient and to serve Jesus in that way. Never lose hold of that deep relationship that comes out in your songs!

Hope you don't mind, but I added your link to the indieheaven site onto my website: http://www.SamScales.com under links.
I'm really touched. May the Lord bless your ministry!
0 x

callbeyond
Pethead
Pethead

THANKS!

Post by callbeyond » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:10 am

Sam, Elo, thank you so much! Thanks Sam for adding that link! I hope everybody gets that sense of just wanting to worship when they listen. That's what God has called me to do. Lead His people in worship. I'm glad you were blessed. I would be glad to get every Pethead a full CD, when I record one....I am waiting for the $$$ to come in. You know how that goes. Thanks again guys!
0 x
God Bless!
Taking The Call,
Kevin Barnett
www.callbeyondmusic.com
"NO DEFIANCE....JUST GOD RELIANCE!"