A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Post by epdc » Sat May 22, 2004 12:07 pm

This is very serious guys, I really really REALLY needs your prayers.

My brother has been kidnapped. :cry:

His name is Walter and he is 30 years old. He lives in Oaxaca (south of mexico) and works for government (CONAPESCA) , he is an inspector in the coasts (he checks every product and boat and fishing be legal and stuff, is like a police, he always have marine guards on his inspections since is a dangerous job).

Well, today at 3 am the phone rang and my mom woke up and answered and it was my bro talking from his cell, he was all nervous and scare, he told my mom he was on a boat with two fishermen and two partenrs of him. he said they were kidpanpped (he is and his buddies), he told my mom to call him, hang up and called him and he kept talking, he kept saying "oh mom" all the time, he said that they were going to be raped OH MY GOODNESS :cry: :cry: :( and then my mom said "how come?" and suddenly his cell phone died. my mom dialed again and an operator said his cell was off. walter said the kidnappers gave them a chance to call their relatives. and he called my mom for let her know what was going on.

My mom was so scare, we prayed and called my father (he works at government) and after that we tried to reach his wife but her phone was off. We prayed for like two hours and waited to the day would start and we called to his office, they didn�t know he was missing. an officer went to his house to check and told his wife and she called us (her name is monica), she said he didnpt go home at night, that the last time she saw him was at 3 pm yesterday, he said he was going to to go the bank for sending some money for my mom and would come back at 6, and he never got back.

monica is so scared too. they have no relatives in oaxaca, is only walter, monica and their one year old baby, Duncan. She didn�t know what to do, she said she was going to go to a friend�s house to look for him.
(we already said he was kidnapped!)

My dad is keeping in touch with the officers so any news to let him know, they will start looking for him.

this is not the first time something like this happens, many inspectors are kidnapped by the fishermen and the marines have to rescue them. Please pray, pray hard, pray he be ok, that he won�t be dead, that the marines be able to rescue him.

I�ll prolly have to take a plane with my dad to mexico city and then a bus to oaxaca, don�t know when, but prolly soon, if i leave, i�ll try to let you know.

please pray, this time is REALLY serious.if there are any news, i�ll let you know.

pray also for my family, that my parents get peace, my dad is not here, he is sinaloa (8 hours from where i live), he is with my uncle and is all worry, he is not a "faith" man so imagine how he must feel. my mom has a little bit of peace but still is worry. please pray for them and for his wife, that she be ok and also get peace and that God sends someone so she won�t be alone in all this time.

thank you.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

re

Post by epdc » Sat May 22, 2004 12:09 pm

i�m on an internet cafe so if there�s something new i might take a while to come i don�t know. i left mely sit with the phone just in case and i will have to be there.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

How scary.

Post by Shell » Sat May 22, 2004 12:34 pm

That is a horrible thing to happen, especially with him having a wife and small child.

Father, I lift up Elo and her family and pray that Walter returns to his family safely. This is a very scary situation, and Elo and her family need Your intervention here. Watch over Walter and watch over Elo and her family.

In Your Son's name,

Amen.
0 x

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Sat May 22, 2004 1:57 pm

Man my wife and I will be praying for you. It will all be in God's hands.
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sat May 22, 2004 8:36 pm

Dear Lord Jesus,

Holy God of Heaven You are all mighty and powerful, you are the only one who can make things shake and make things be still. Lord You are present everywhere and we know that you see everything and everyone. You know everyone's joy's and plights.
We ask you on behalf of Elo's brother Walter and his buddies - we pray for
Your divine intervention, Your divine protection over him and his buddies. Lord, I'm gonna also ask that somehow supernaturally You would make something happen that will change the hearts of the kidnappers. JESUS we beg you!!! - Please show your divine power, show yourself to those kidnappers like you did to Paul, then Saul on the way to Damascus to kill Christians!
You changed that man's life, change theirs. May they not be able to lay a
hand on Walter and his co-workers, may they be so protected.

Jesus I want to also ask for Elo's mom and dad - Elo and the whole family,
please only you can grant peace in this awful time and arise a peace within everyone's heart that will surpass all understanding. Please subdue the fear within them, surround them with Your loving arms and rally friends and church family around them to pray and help them and stay with them.

For Monica especially I pray, dear Jesus, that you might hold her so
tightly, calm her deeply, help her to see your light, your love, your provision and your protection. For the baby that the little one will still be able to see his daddy again.

God, we are all scared. We can't help it Lord. It is frightening, because
of Walter's job being such a dangerous one. But, Jesus, someone has to do it!!!!!!! All they are doing is their job and the evil one wants to prevent that and uses people to do so. God, let this be the day, the hour, the minute, the second that the kidnappers lives will be changed forever!
May they get to KNOW the God of heaven, may they get to know His protection and His power over those they wish to harm. May they be stunned by that and be in awe of that, and may they right now fall on their knees before the power of a Holy God and may they give up their evil deeds and may they beg you for forgiveness and set free their captives!
Lord only you alone are able to acomplish this. Please speak your word from Heaven, breathe life unto that boat or wherever they are, loosen the chains, loosen the evil and the grip of hate and the grip of a desire of wanting to do bad.

Jesus all we can do is pray and ask and we ask with boldness, with faith,
with a total complete trust in You alone, but we also ask in all humbleness of heart. WE NEED YOU JESUS, we need you now!!!!Please Oh, God.....help Walter, help this family.

We thank You for hearing our prayer - for answering quickly - Jesus, this
can't wait, we feel anxiety - Jesus come to the rescue swiftly! Thank you for loving Elo, thank you for loving her mom and dad, thank you for loving Walter and knowing about his situation and for your divine intervention, Thank You.........for your peace............

Oh, and Lord, please give wisdom to the marines. Show them where Walter is and let not the kidnappers know that the marines are coming. May you protect and shield and cover the marines under Your hand, so that the enemy may not see them approaching and grant them
mighty victory in Your Name! May Your Name be glorified in this whole
situation, for You are the God of Heaven before whom ALL knees will bow.

Thank You again and we humbly ask this favor of You in your son Jesus' Name. Amen.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

good news!!!!!

Post by epdc » Sat May 22, 2004 9:40 pm

it has been a long night and long day but we have good news!!!!

praise God!. Walter is right now with his wife and baby!. We don`t know exactly what happened but it seems the kidnappers let them go and he ran to his house and from there to his office (he went to his boss building for stopping the searching because all his team were looking for him).

at 1 pm he called and said he was ok, he didn`t talk much so our first thought was that maybe the kidnappers might have a gun in his head and making him said that. but later we received a phonecall from his boss`s cellphone and we got a chance to talk to him. we couldn`t talk much, he was all tense, his boss and marines were going to take him to the police station so he would mmmm declare? is that correct?, ya know, for he tell the police about it.

we asked if he was hurts, thanks God it was only psichological torture (is that correct?), that`s why he called us in the middle of the night, the kidnappers lied to him and his friends by saying to call their relatives because they were going to kill them.

he said he would communicate to us as soon as possible, he couldn`t talk much in that moment.

his boss said that this could be a mmmm vengance?, ya know, when someone hurts you and you want to hit that person back. Walter and his partners had many tough operations on the coasts so she believes that the fishermen tried to threat him and scare him so he would stop inspecting their boats and products ya know.

Man, this is such a miracle!, ya know, we have known that usually they kill the people they kidnap, my father, sigh, he was like so sure that we would never ever see walter again. they usually kill the people and drop it the sea. now imagine how he felt.

for the moment my dad and i won`t go to oaxaca (we both are busy right now), but my big sis Gina (29) will go on plane this friday in the morning for being with him and when she gets back me and my litle sis mely will go. he is a very nervous person so definitely needs us right now.

thank you so much for your prayers guys!!! we could really see God moving. the kidnappers didn`t touch a head of their heads and he came back alive and safe. it was definitely God, we are like WOW, we will share this at church tomorrow.

anyways, keep praying for his family, that he be able to recover of all this. Love ya guys and if there`s any news i`ll letyou know. again. THANK YOU.

(i so hope the guys from the cable company come on monday, I miss the eloputer)
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by Shell » Sat May 22, 2004 11:04 pm

That is good news, I'm glad he's safe. That's a scary thing to have to deal with.
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Sun May 23, 2004 6:38 pm

This is wonderful news, Elo! I was praying....
Praise God! what a wonderful testimony on the power of prayer.

FYI:
we asked if he was hurts, thanks God it was only psichological torture (is that correct?),
Yes, but here's your correct spelling & grammer:
"We asked if he was hurt, but thank God it was only psychological torture."
his boss said that this could be a mmmm vengance?,
Yes, that's the word. You could also use "revenge." Same meaning.

(I love helping you with English!) :D
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Awww

Post by Shell » Sun May 23, 2004 7:14 pm

You beat the English lit major to it...I love helping her with her English too. And she helps me with my Spanish. :D So we're even. :wink:
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sun May 23, 2004 8:20 pm

Elo,
Awesome news! So cool how God moved! What an awesome God we
serve who comes to the rescue as His children pray!

Yeah, Sue is miss editor deluxe! LOL. She's better than 'spellcheck'. :cry: :P
0 x

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

We pray...

Post by blod6ett » Mon May 24, 2004 11:15 am

ELO, thaks God everything is OK. Cintia and I read your e-mail with the good news and we feel just like new brand. Te queremos hermanita, nos preocupamos por ti. Si planeas venir a la ciudad de M�xico avisanos, o incluso en Oaxaca. tengo familia all�. De algo podriamos ayudarte.

THIS SITUATION ONLY SAY ONE THING: GOD IS CALLING TO YOUR FAMILY INTO HIS HANDS. HE TOUCH THE HEART OF THOSE WHO YOU
LOVE, AND HE LEFT BEHIND A DEEP MARK. WAIT FOR THE END OF THIS STORY.

Remeber:
The only banner of God over you is Love.

In that love: Cinthya and Blodgett Castellanos.
0 x
My wife and I, AND MY NEW BORN BABY have a really love: the lord Jesus!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

the eloputer still doesn`t wanna connect to internet

Post by epdc » Mon May 24, 2004 3:41 pm

poor thing, is not her fault, is the cable fault (so my puter is a "she" hahahahahaha)

AWWWWWW GUYS!!!!!, yes, Sue and Shell stills think that me having problems with english is cute :lol: :lol: , I`m glad you guys like to help me, I`m so glad when you guys help me to correct some stuff, i wanna learn ya know :D

Blodgett, in fact, I`m planning to visit mexico city and oaxaca!!!!!!, in july, don`t ask me exactly in what dates will i be where, i just know i`ll be over there for a month. but when the dates get closer, i`ll let you know, who knows, we might can meet in person! :D

and thank you for telling about your family in oaxaca, i`ll let my family know :)

we haven`t heard from walter, i don`t blame him, i wouldn`t like to talk about it either, but we know he is allright, still is hard to call us because he is at work ya know. any news i`ll let you know. My sis Gina bought her ticket, she`ll be with him on sunday, she`ll leave to mexico city on friday and she will stay sleeping with a cousin one day and the next day she`ll take a bus to oaxaca.

for all the people that wrote me prayers and encouragement, thank you so much!!!!! i already told you how protected i felt, this place is not only a fan club, but a christian "e-family" hehehe :D

and for the ones that didn`t write at all, i know you are the kind of people who never write so it`s ok (lolol) :D
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

the eloputer is connected again!!!!

Post by epdc » Tue May 25, 2004 10:46 am

my dad has talked to him on da phone and he seems all nervous ya know, some stuff happened to him over there and doesn`t wanna say :( , he had to my dad a little bit though. that`s why gina is going to see him, to hug him and he will talk to her, they could be like twins.he is so mad and says will take vengance though my dad is trying to calm him down. is dangerous he says that stuff...

by the way, it seems his office will change him of place, hope won`t be more far away.
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by Shell » Tue May 25, 2004 11:55 am

Yeah, he'd only be hurting himself by taking things into his own hands and trying to get revenge...I can understand how he feels, but you really end up hurting nobody but yourself by going that route. He might get himself or his family killed by trying to go after them himself. He needs to let the police or whoever take care of it...Although if it's anything like here, the police don't actually do anything until something terrible happens, which is frustrating. He would be wise to see about transferring somewhere safer.
0 x