Petheads of Minnesota ( USA )

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
MATTHEW DOUGLAS
Pethead
Pethead

Petheads of Minnesota ( USA )

Post by MATTHEW DOUGLAS » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:13 am

To my friends of the Petrzone, it has been awhile since my last post, and i have a question for all the Pethead of the Twin Cities area. I have been looking into going to a new church called Wooddale Church of Eden Prairie, Mn near where i work, and i would like some thoughts on the church, and as a single person i know they have a large singles group that meets each week that i could plug into at first. please feel free to check out the web page for Wooddale Church of Eden Prairie, Mn at www.wooddale.org when you get a chance. Thank you for all of your help on this matter, and may God bless you this day :lol: :lol:
0 x
PETRA ROCKS MY WORLD 4-EVER

String
Pethead
Pethead

Post by String » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:42 pm

Matthew, I have only heard of the name Wooddale Church. Nothing good or bad so I am assuming that "no news is good news?". Is that the church Lowell Lundstrom pastors at? He used to be an evangelist and had a studio in my home town.

By the way, I did get your e-mail awhile ago but I seemed to have lost it. Please re-send it.
0 x

MNQuilter
Pethead
Pethead

Post by MNQuilter » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:07 pm

Lowell Lundstrom is Celebration Church in Lakeville. I've never heard anything negative about Wooddale. I don't attend but I've been inside (the company I work for has rented the sanctuary and/or other spaces at Wooddale for large-scale meetings). It's very nice and they have a resource center where they sell books, bibles, music, movies, etc. The only other thing I know is that Leith Anderson, the Senior Pastor, has a radio spot called Faith Matters that is on many radio stations and on KTIS at 7:50 and is repeated at 12:30 am and 12:30 pm. He has also written some books, but I've not read any of them.
0 x

GLF78
Pethead
Pethead

Post by GLF78 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:58 pm

I am familar with the church since I live near there and drive by it most every day. I have not attended or know anyone who has, however. It's certainly an impressive facility.
I attend a church in a neighboring suburb and the pastor has mentioned that he was previously at Woodale. He said recently that he loved it there and thought he would never leave, but felt he was called to his current church.
By the way, I seem to recall reading shortly after Gov Pawlenty was voted into office that he attended Woodale.
0 x

spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by spottacus » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:16 pm

My mom speaks highly of Wooddale - she's been there for Sunday services and to take part in a single parents' thing. I don't know anything more specific about it.
0 x
www.myspace.com/fisticmystic