Harry Ebbeson III Original Songs

A place for Petra fans to talk/plug the bands or projects they are involved in.
musicwithharry
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1983

Harry Ebbeson III Original Songs

Post by musicwithharry » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:35 am

Hey everyone :)

I am a keyboardist and have released many albums throughout my career.

My latest project is a little different though and features my original arrangements and songs that go underneath hymns and narratives with a singer up in Iowa. I recorded the music down here in Texas, sent the tracks up to the singer in Iowa and he recorded his vocals over the top at a studio up there. He is currently on tour across the USA to support the album.

The album is called Vintage Hymns and Woven Words.

There are samples on my Reverb Nation site at www.reverbnation.com/harryebbesoniii . There you will find a few samples of the songs from that album as well as original songs recorded live by me. If you are interested, give me a message and we can get some albums to you.

Most of the original recordings are done live where I am playing the lead lines over my sequenced songs so I know what they sounded like when I play live with my rig (which has 10 keyboards in it). Most of these songs are on fully released albums from my discography which spans 14 albums since 1993.

Grace,
Harry Ebbeson III
319-491-1524
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Re: Harry Ebbeson III Original Songs

Post by Dan » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:17 pm

I like "I surrender all" great vocals.
0 x

musicwithharry
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1983

Re: Harry Ebbeson III Original Songs

Post by musicwithharry » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Thank you, brother. That is my friend Michael James Facciani doing the vocals. He has a very good voice. It is a very big voice that works well for these songs. There is also a softer side to his voice as well, and I hope that we can explore that voice on more contemporary music in the future.

The voice he uses on the songs for this album lend themselves well to the demographic that this album (and future volumes of the hymn devotional albums) it targeted for; the elderly. They can relate to that style of music and voice.

I have a gospel project that I recorded many years ago that I've never released and it is my hope that we will redo them with him singing the vocals with the softer voice I was telling you about earlier.

Thank you again for your kind words. The album was a joy to complete :)

Grace,
Harry
0 x