A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Obama meets Dalai Lama again.

Post by Dan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Here is an RT report from meeting between the half whit president and the Dalai Lama.

Makes you wonder what is really going on behind closed doors.
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Re: Obama meets Dalai Lama again.

Post by Dan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:48 pm

0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:59 pm

The common thread is....all of them hate Jews and put other systems over God?
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Dan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:37 am

Was kinda guessing you would be the only one to know about this stuff here ;)
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 am

Nah, just the only one to wanna "step in it". :shock:
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

Post by executioner » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:43 pm

I will "step in it" with you Brent; I will just come right out and say it "Obama is evil". The things he is trying to put into the United States are in some ways the way Hitler was pushing things to the Germans in the early/mid 1930's. Hitler wanted more than anything was to have the German people rely so much on the government that when he started his "ethnic cleansings" they the German people just fell right in line with what he wanted. Obama is doing the same exact thing with universal healthcare(which Hitler brought to the people), race baiting, taxing the wealthy at a high, severe %, keeping people on welfare(did you know that when someone here is laid off or takes a severance package from their employer that they are automatically signed up for 6 months of free governmental healthcare, food stamps, and other welfare benefits?) and what happens here is that they get reliance on the government. Back in 2009 I took a severance package that my job offered and in order for me to receive the money I was forced into signing up for welfare/food stamps, and it for 3 years was getting automatically renewed without my knowledge; when I found out I tried everything in my power to get it discontinued but to no avail. I finally had to contact a lawyer because no one would listen to me on the state or federal welfare level. At one point my SNAP benefits card had several thousand worth of $$$ on it.
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

Jan
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Jan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:02 pm

executioner wrote:(did you know that when someone here is laid off or takes a severance package from their employer that they are automatically signed up for 6 months of free governmental healthcare, food stamps, and other welfare benefits?)

I did not know that, or maybe you have to have dependents to qualify for that. I was laid off in 2008 and got a severance pkg., and was out of work for 2 years. I sure could have used that assistance, I only had unemployment payments and it was very rough.
0 x