12/31 - connect, listen and respond LIVE from Murphy, NC

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
celinhamatos
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by celinhamatos » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:15 pm

Yes I'd like to say THANKSSSSSSSSSS for MARK and Alex from AROUND THE WORLD RADIO because they did a good job specially for us that couldnt go to USA and they broadcast the concert for us around the world!!!
When Wayne was talking to Mark I thought here hummmm :roll: he'll not agree to broadcasting this but for my surprise he said yessssss :D :D :D it was awesome listening the interview and the shouts out so GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!! I'm a friend of ATW forever!!!
0 x

As for me and my house We will only serve the Lord

crjensen
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1989

Post by crjensen » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:49 pm

Hi,
Happy New Year to all of you from us here in Denmark, Scandinavia.

I would LOVE to hear that broadcast! Will it be made available for download, for those of us who didn't hear it live?
0 x

RediscoveredPetra
Pethead
Pethead

Post by RediscoveredPetra » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:35 pm

Tinman wrote:Perfect World was great - but not a song they should end with. Great online concert though! What a way to rock in the new year. Looking forward to that dvd. Happy New Year all.
I was there and I don think "Perfect World" think was a planned encore or final song. While I wouldn't have picked it there was someone there that did. So in that respect it made the final song special. Instead of playing some pre-rehersed, pre-planned song, they decided to make to do something special and I think unrehersed for a fan that was standing front and center through both shows having a blast being there. In my mind, there was almost no better way to finish. My hope was for them to bring Greg back up for a final set maybe including "God Gave Rock and Roll to You".
0 x

Petrapraise
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1983

Post by Petrapraise » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:31 pm

Mark went beyond 2:45 and yea he can talk. Nice guy too. He grabbed me from the stage crew and started interviewing me about doing lights for this concert. I was startled at first, but had fun.
0 x
[b]PLEASE VISIT:[/b] [url]https://www.facebook.com/Petrapraise/[/url]
Friend 'PETRAPRAISE' at Facebook.

Around The World Radio
Pethead
Pethead

Follow Up FUN from ATWR.ORG

Post by Around The World Radio » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:18 pm

Let's keep this forum roll'n, I've enjoy'd reading some of the comments about "THE EVENT" on 12/31/05 & 01/01/06 . . . .

So I must reply to:

Sue D, my wife's name, Laurie;

Sue D & Petrapraise, yes I can talk, hosted a three hour talk radio program, and for seven years did public school speaking, plus our ministry has a 24/7 TV Channel 93 in Montego Bay, Jamaica, YA MON, we fill the air with GOOD NEWS!

celinhamatos, my heart goes out to your kind words, my heart is with the people of the Caribbean AND South America, thank you

rediscoverpetra, I like you, read your first post ever, GREAT IDEA, last song "God Gave Rock 'n Roll" would have that been incredible...I would have loved to hear it sung again, "God gave rock 'n to you, to GET the MESSAGE through, put it in soul of everyone..." You know, just hear it one more time, to keep healing me from the small minded people who said, "God couldn't use that" . . .

one more thing for petrapraise, I was at lunch last year, a business man ask'd (sort of pompus - is that spell'd right)...he said, "SO, what do you do?"....my response was, "We just try to be kind and love people" . . .that's all we do, even with broadcast tools God puts in our hands. . . by the way, YOU & the CREW were GREAT PEOPLE who served with the Lord EXCELLENCE in Murphy, thank you always . . .

for unlost and others . . listen to our LIVE Channel (Green Button) this Saturday night...we're praying for everybody that has email us this past month...calling your name out in prayer to be blessed in 06...we will be playing PETRA ALUMNI member Greg X. Volz new praise CD (he did some of it Sunday AM at the church in Murphy). . . this will all go on from 7PM to 9PM, Saturday, 01/07/06 . . . we need to pray friends . . . yes pray for Petra, I believe they should be a mission band supported to go to South America and win the youth for the Lord Jesus Christ . . .

then at 9PM, we'll . . . .

. . . . as the Petra song said "Taste and See" some of the sound of Murphy . . . .

Let's keep this forum roll'n, nothing like some follow up FUN . . . Blessing to you all, Happy New Year!
0 x
also you can connect with us
email: [email protected]
www.aroundtheworldradio.org
www.ilovejamaica.org
www.friendforevertv.com

Louginger
Pethead
Pethead

Murphy Concert

Post by Louginger » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:00 pm

We drove a total of 1300 miles to see the last 2 shows in Dawsonville & Murphy. It was SOOOOOO worth it!! We will miss the band. we would love to see a reunion tour someday. The concerts in Murphy were exceptionally good. Judas Kiss totally rocked!
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:56 pm

Around The World Radio - Mark,

Reading all the posts of people who were able to listen to the broadcast is wonderful. Thank You for going through all this trouble and all the hoops you've had to go through to make such a broadcast possible.
Unfortunately I couldn't listen in, because I have computer issues with my laptop that will not hook up to my cellphone as a modem. We've just moved, live in an RV and I needed to be mobile, BUT I'm sick of this not being able to get on the net so we will finally have cable internet Thursday!! Yey.

I'll definitely will mark your station in my favs and I hope that you will consider re-broadcasting the event at some time???? Pleeeze???!!!

Thank you for your ministry.
0 x

Around The World Radio
Pethead
Pethead

reply to SamScales

Post by Around The World Radio » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:01 pm

We'll SamScales, since you said,

"...BUT I'm sick of this not being able to get on the net so we will finally have cable internet Thursday!! Yey..."

Then you can listen in this Saturday night!
0 x
www.ilovejamaica.org
www.friendforevertv.com

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:08 pm

You're one ahead of me, Sam.

For whatever reason, my computer doesn't like anything but Media Player. I can't connect any more to anything other than that... not even ATWRadio. Bummer! Tech support at various places can't tell me why either.

Time for a new computer. Windows 98 just doesn't cut it any more! lol!
0 x

celinhamatos
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by celinhamatos » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:23 pm

Hey ATWR Mark, thanks for the replies!!!
You are great too with all petheads around the world :D :D I just said thanks so now I'm still praying for all of you from ATWRADIO. God bless you! Hope that you can reach all nations with God's message...
0 x

As for me and my house We will only serve the Lord

shaabyi
Pethead
Pethead

Live Show

Post by shaabyi » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:12 am

For those who didn;t get to hear this, when and where can we download it!!

Shaabyi
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:22 am

REBROADCAST
Sat., Jan. 7
9 p.m. EST
http://www.aroundtheworldradio.org/

(read Mark's posts... all the info and link to the site are there)
0 x

Around The World Radio
Pethead
Pethead

some pics from the 12/31 Farewell Event in Murphy, NC

Post by Around The World Radio » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:09 pm

We have some pics that we have posted from 12/31 Farewell Event in Murphy, NC:

http://www.aroundtheworldradio.org/phot ... rpage.html
0 x
www.ilovejamaica.org
www.friendforevertv.com

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Post by blod6ett » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:03 pm

For those who didn;t get to hear this, when and where can we download it!!
Yeah, that question is the REAL question here. When and Where? Maybe a lot of us can not coordinate our jobs and activities whit the re-broadcast (its bad enough has not been coordinate whit the original broadcast).
Sorry for use my spanish to say this, but I can not say this friendly thing in english: "Mira como nos tiene con el Jes�s en la boca este muchachito de la emisora de radio por Internet, con un ojo en el gato y el otro en el GetRigth"
0 x
My wife and I, AND MY NEW BORN BABY have a really love: the lord Jesus!

Around The World Radio
Pethead
Pethead

more pics, a taste of New Years in Murphy, NC

Post by Around The World Radio » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:23 pm

We have just posted more pics from our coverage on New Years Eve,
click:

http://www.aroundtheworldradio.org/petrapic6.html

http://www.aroundtheworldradio.org/petrapic7.html

http://www.aroundtheworldradio.org/petrapic8.html

enjoy!

For my friend blod6ett, connect, listen and respond to www.atwr.org this Saturday night, 01/07/06 at 9PM East Coast USA TIME ZONE.

We are going to give a "taste of New Years in Murphy". You'll get to hear what happend at 12MID on 01/01/06...a moment of history!

Be sure on our site to click the LIVE CHANNEL (green button).

We have a couple hours were going broadcast. God Bless, we'll see you online!
0 x
www.ilovejamaica.org
www.friendforevertv.com