Ash Wednesday, Prayer & Fast, Today March 1

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
celinhamatos
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by celinhamatos » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:35 pm

Thanks for the prayers.
I'm in the same purpose of you and Isaiah 26:3 says: " You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you".
When I was praying here I remember the verse " I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is the besst for you, who directs you in the way you should go."
So it makes me feel the strenght and wait the right time that God has for us and also for Petra and Sue, Sam and Everyone here.
God bless you all!
0 x

As for me and my house We will only serve the Lord

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:58 pm

Wonderful posts, Sam. I didn't get online until now (end of the night), but I was with you all today.

Even though I'm thousands of miles away - as are many the Zone - we can still come together in prayer because of a crazy thing called computers and the Internet.

I for one will add that to my praise list!
0 x

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:53 pm

It turns out that I have been walking around on a stress fracture in my foot.
At least you know and know that it will heal.
Even though I'm thousands of miles away - as are many the Zone - we can still come together in prayer because of a crazy thing called computers and the Internet.
Amen to that. Do you realize that it was one year ago this past Sunday (the 26th) that I met you and Sam & Warren in Rushville? What an awesome night that was in many respects. Who would have ever guessed what all would have transpired in just 12 months!

God is Good.
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:10 am

Jon,

It's good that you found out what kind of fracture you had on your foot. Now just take it easy and allow it to heal!! :)

Yeah, Bridget - it was a year ago already?!!! Wow, how times fly, eh?
We lived in Wisconsin a year ago, now we are in Houston....how life changes! I miss Wisconsin, but I'm glad we were there when we were, so that we could go to this concert - and - meet YOU finally in person!

Can't wait to see you in Nashvegas!

Sue - Hehehe, don't you just love the wonders of internet? We ARE addicted!!! HAHAHAHA!
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:55 pm

Bridget - yes, I DID remember Feb. 26, 2005 in Rushville. A whole year... wow.

and do you know that it was Feb. 26, 2000, that I had John in Sheboygan for that little coffeehouse date - where he gave that awesome testimony that I transcribed and put on the website? That was the first one I ever put on the site.

Looks like good things happen on Feb. 26.... wish I could have had a date for him in 2006.
0 x