Lifeway Store said vendor said must send back farewell dvd

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Epyon5757
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 1990

Post by Epyon5757 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:27 pm

Berean Bookstore in Champaign, IL had 10 to start with according to a friend who works there and goes to my church...but when I got there after work to get the DVD, they only had 2 left...

MY DVD also crashes out after the features...I just press play and menu on my remote and it takes me back to the main menu...a minor inconvenience but nothing severe enough to drive me out of my mind waiting for the FBI warnings to go through since I can directly bypass them by pressing the menu button on my players (unlike the majority of my DVD's where I have to "wait" for the FBI and Interpol warnings to be displayed for a certain amount of time that I have no control over).
0 x

krazykanuk
Pethead
Pethead

Post by krazykanuk » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:01 pm

Up here in Ontario, I had pre-ordered my copy to make sure I got it on time. Our Christian bookshops are not entirely up to par in some areas, with older employees working at them who don't even know who Petra is (isn't that like a HMV employee not knowing who the Rolling Stones are?) Anyway, it is a good thing I did. They only got in three copies, two of which were for me and my Pethead friend. That leaves a measly one for the shelves. The DVD is very good though. The extras were better than I thought they would be. A deal for Peter Furler-they left JK and LILYNOH off the Farewell DVD. In exchange, the Newsboys leave WooHoo and Breakfast off their DVD. Anyway, thank you InPop for this great gift. I will be forever grateful.
0 x

gman
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Used to be Grand Rapids, MI after leaving the beautiful beaches of NJ. Now it's PA.

DVD

Post by gman » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:30 pm

I got mine last year :shock:

Actually, it's not the DVD that's out now. I'll have to grab one.
A friend sent me a copy of a DVD that was recorded at one of their shows on Ohio. No bonues footage on it, but it's got a menu and has all the bands. They used 2 or 3 cameras and did a pretty decent job. The sound isn't the greatest but overall it's good for a spur of the moment deal.
0 x