Petra @ Ichthus Festival in 2004

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
SolidRockStrength
Pethead
Pethead

Petra @ Ichthus Festival in 2004

Post by SolidRockStrength » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:32 pm

Petra returns to Ichthus in 2004, the 35th anniversary festival. The Longest running Christian Festival, that started in 1970. I was told Petra would be playing there and checked out the site(listed below). If you live near Wilmore, Ky(15 minutes from Lexington) this is gonna be a loaded fetstival. I am so pumped for this, 4 months then PETRA!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ichthus.org/festival/schedule.htm
0 x
Shalom Aleikhem!

Habakkuk 3:19
The ELOHIM ADONAI is my Strength!

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1984

Post by LexingtonPethead » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:32 pm

I don't call myself "Lexington Pethead" for nothing... I live just just 20 minutes away from Wilmore, and you can believe I WILL BE THERE! The schedule they are showing on the Ichthus website is incredible. There are some great bands booked up. I haven't seen Petra in concert since 1990 during the Beyond Belief tour, and this will be my first Ichthus experience. I wouldn't miss seeing Petra so close to home for anything (unless the house is burning down!).
0 x

spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by spottacus » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:57 pm

I'm pleased to see that Petra will also be at Sonshine Festival in Willmar, MN. Sonshine didn't want Petra last year - they told me so.

Playing festivals is important for Petra, if they have any desire at all to gain wider exposure than they've had. Festivals attract a diversity of fans, including very sophisticated consumers of music.
0 x
www.myspace.com/fisticmystic

String
Pethead
Pethead

Post by String » Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:57 am

Petra's gonna be at Sonshine this year? Wahoo!!
0 x