Possible 3rd Pethead Convention - please pray!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Possible 3rd Pethead Convention - please pray!

Post by sue d. » Sun May 14, 2006 12:13 am

My church is meeting this Tuesday (May 16) and will decide whether or not to fund a concert with John and Bob in Sheboygan, WI (refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?t=3233&start=30)

Please pray that if it's God's will they will front the money necessary to make this happen.
0 x

celinhamatos
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by celinhamatos » Sun May 14, 2006 9:27 am

Even though it is not here, I'll pray maybe someday I can see them again in Brazil :D :D
0 x

As for me and my house We will only serve the Lord

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post by epdc » Mon May 15, 2006 1:32 pm

(ELO SCREAMING)

YOU BET I�LL PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, UH, i�m savinh my annual vacations of work for this :D

KEEP UPS POSTED!!!!
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Mon May 15, 2006 8:27 pm

Will do. It's about time for another Pethead Convention. :)
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Mon May 15, 2006 10:50 pm

Man, I agree, it's about high time for a Pethead Convention!!! Sheesh, I need a fix for withdrawal symptoms :P
I'ma gonna pray!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

SUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post by epdc » Tue May 16, 2006 1:51 pm

COME ON WE ARE DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY NEWS???? :lol:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Tue May 16, 2006 1:58 pm

Hahahahaha, patience Elo, I believe tonight was supposed to be the meeting about that. :) I'm sure Sue will post information as it becomes available. :)
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Wed May 17, 2006 12:05 pm

I SEE THE POWER OF THE PRAYIN' MAN!

It's a GO, folks!

Here's the deal:
My church wants to see a full FAMILY night. That means the concert in the worship center, and a kid/youth fun night in the fellowship hall, along with some sort of supper/pizza/potluck/whatever.

The idea is that the adults can enjoy a relaxing evening of music, while the kids can run around and do what kids do in another area. All this will take place under one roof, so it'll be a nice place for the whole family to go to on NY Eve - which is another prerequisite.

SO.... what I now have to do is:
Find a committee to take the FAMILY portion of it and a committee chair to be in charge of that end (I'll deal with the concert portion), come up with a plan on logistics, like ticket prices for both factions, food, kid's program, etc. I have one month to come back & present this to the Board for final approval.

Whoa.

SO...... this is turning into a bit more than I had anticipated, but if I can find a good committee to take the family/food part, then I'll be free to do what I need to do for the concert portion.

SO...... now I need MORE prayer to FIND that committee chair to handle the family end. PLEASE pray for SOMEONE to come forward, and that I don't have to expend a ton of time looking for someone (I've only been an official member of this church for less than a year, so I don't know a whole lot of its 2500 members).

We'll have to have meetings and all before the next Board meeting - this is gonna be tough for me to fit in between working 2 jobs, booking and website stuff - but with God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

I really feel this is a God thing, because I was approached by TWO entities at the same time about doing a concert - it wasn't my idea at all! So I'm hoping to merge the two (St. Paul church & Christ's Shore) and away we'll go!

I'm hoping to get another concert date in Chicago that same weekend, and maybe a gig at the Cup 'o Joy in Green Bay to make THREE concert dates in one weekend.

I'm feeling exhausted already!

Of course, all this depends on John (whom I haven't even talked to yet about it! lolololol!). No, seriously I have in vague terms... now I have something solid!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

WOW

Post by epdc » Thu May 18, 2006 2:50 pm

I�M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! I�LL PRAY!!!!!
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!