A bad, bad, bad distribution

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
rlima
Pethead
Pethead

A bad, bad, bad distribution

Post by rlima » Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:40 am

The Brazilian distribuition company for Petra here in Brazil is called Bompastor (Good Shepherd, in Portuguese - pause for laughting). I think they must change the name to Malpastor (Bad Shepherd), because they are sooo incompetent! Here in my city there is NO ONE copy of J&H to buy - I still don't have mine :cry: ! When I go to their website, it's under construction! God, help me please, giving me more patience and a copy of J&H :lol: !
0 x
Jesus is my Lord, Brazil is my place and I have a lovely wife and a cute little girl!

blod6ett
Pethead
Pethead

Me neader

Post by blod6ett » Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:27 am

Hey! Here in mi loved DF in M�xico, the distribuition company is called Piedra Angular, and is horrible. They bring to M�xico "All the new music in cristhian world", and I say this last whit a funny and angry smile in my face. They (descatalogaron) 90% of Petra Cd's :shock: , and no have a copy of J&H. :shock: It's terrible. Hope somebody can do anything. Rlima, bless from M�xico City.
0 x
My wife and I, AND MY NEW BORN BABY have a really love: the lord Jesus!

ljlegner
Pethead
Pethead

can't you just....??

Post by ljlegner » Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:32 pm

For all of the Petra fans outside of the USA....

Can't you go to Amazon.com or a sight like that and order J+H?? These sites will mail the CD to you (perhaps with extra charges), won't they????
0 x