HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
petrarckman
Pethead
Pethead

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by petrarckman » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:46 pm

This year was good to PETRA and we have be happy with our Lord because he let to all of us listen a new PETRA's production Jeckyll & Hide, so I want to ask to our Lord about the Band, that He can bless their lifes, their families, that God can bless this new tour that Petra will have... that He can bless the selling of their new album, that if He let, we can heard they are planning to do a new album!

I hope that this new year we can know that PETRA have their 5th GRAMMY! :lol: and hope that all of us can share all our good desires about our lovely Band...!

Happy New Year to all of You!
God bless this new year!

PETRARCKMAN
0 x
Waiting for II Guyz from PETRA!!!

eknock
Pethead
Pethead

HAPPY NEW YEAR Petra

Post by eknock » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:03 pm

happy new year :D
0 x

Outcast4him
Pethead
Pethead

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by Outcast4him » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:45 pm

petrarckman wrote:This year was good to PETRA and we have be happy with our Lord because he let to all of us listen a new PETRA's production Jeckyll & Hide, so I want to ask to our Lord about the Band, that He can bless their lifes, their families, that God can bless this new tour that Petra will have... that He can bless the selling of their new album, that if He let, we can heard they are planning to do a new album!

I hope that this new year we can know that PETRA have their 5th GRAMMY! :lol: and hope that all of us can share all our good desires about our lovely Band...!

Happy New Year to all of You!
God bless this new year!

PETRARCKMAN
Godbless to all here, Happy New Year, Praying that everyone has a safe and healthy New Year.
0 x