Tour Announcement

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Lirpa Loof
Pethead
Pethead

Tour Announcement

Post by Lirpa Loof » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:14 am

Today it was announced by Headspace Management that John Schlitt will be teaming up with former Head East bandmates Mike Somersalt and Tedd Bedderhead for a fifty-city Head East revival tour.

"It was just the right time," said Somersalt via telephone. "We've all got a little time on our hands, and music has come back around where our style is acceptable in the mainstream. Plus, Tedd just got a new hip and he's able to do his trademark jump off the speaker stack to end our sets."

Schlitt was more excitable with his comments: "I love the tunes, man! I mean, I can't use the profanity I used back then, but in those places I just sing the word "bleep" on a really high note and nobody knows the difference!"

Check http://www.head-east.com/ for concert date listings for this fall's III Guys from Head East tour.
0 x
Thanks for visiting [url=http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/index]this great Web site[/url]!

p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

Post by p-freak » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:09 am

0 x

BriGuyPEI
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1989

Post by BriGuyPEI » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:43 am

I thought about doing a "John with Head East" thing, but did the Rob Frazier one instead.

Anybody else got creative Petra April Fools news tidbits? It could make for a pretty fun thread.
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:22 pm

LOLOL!

Lirpa Loof raises his head once again!
0 x