Digital Cable plays "Til Everything..."

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
rh7016

Digital Cable plays "Til Everything..."

Post by rh7016 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:15 pm

I have Cox digital cable....and they have about 30 music channels...channels that do nothing but play music 24/7/365.
One of the channels is a CCM channel, and while the song is playing, facts about the band (awards, lineup, trivia, etc) appear on the screen....Well, to my suprise, they do play a good amount of everything, including Petra...and just this morning, I heard "til everything i do"!Funny thing is, they had correct info on awards and stuff, but they still thought Ronny and Louie were in the band...saying "member ronny cates was formerly in a band called 20/20" and "louie weaver graduated from..." funny stuff, but it's crazy that Cox digital cable will play petra, and CCM radio stations wont. Oh well
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

That's so cool

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:05 pm

I know what stations you're talking about... 8) I sit and listen to those sometimes while I cross stitch. They played an older Petra song one night and I was so psyched. LOL! For the life of me I don't remember what song it was. I have fallen down on my duty as a faithful Petra fan and have failed 'the guys'. :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: Oh puh-lease..I'm pathetic. :lol:
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

directv

Post by executioner » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:15 pm

I listen all the time on directv, but mostly the secular stations, because the CCM seems to be very flaky.
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!