Minnesota Petheads! Read this:

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Minnesota Petheads! Read this:

Post by spottacus » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:00 pm

I posted this at Inpop/Petra, here it is again for those of you who haven't seen it:
1. Petra's newest AC single, Till Everything I Do, was played on KTIS yesterday. That's the first time I've ever heard it on this local radio station. KTIS is a huge station in the Twin Cities; they kind of set the musical agenda here, so it's big that Petra finally got a new song played there.
2. Petra is coming back to town! I don't know when, but I know where - at Heart Alive in Brooklyn Center, the same venue that hosted them (along with Big Fat Jam last May. Heart Alive's auditorium is a converted movie theater, and the acoustics are unbelievable. I talked to a gentleman there yesterday, and he went on at length about his conversations with Wayne Seboa and how he got nervous the last time Petra was there, because they played too loud and he worried they'd ruin his sound system. He said that they don't have a date yet, but they're definitely coming.

Good News!
Everybody involved was disappointed by the size of the crowd at Heart Alive's last Petra show, but they're getting another chance - and this is an awesome, amazing venue! So don't miss this show - Petra is depending on you.
0 x

String
Pethead
Pethead

This year's concert.

Post by String » Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:18 pm

I didn't go this year due to various reasons including work, finances, etc. Another reason was it was shortly after Louie left and the band wasn't playing the new stuff yet....kinda wanted to wait until they gelled a little bit more.

I did see them in Somerset in August and loved them. Bob was wailing like old times....kinda different (in a good way) to see them without a keyboardist. Got the CD 3 days before the release date and talked with Justin for a bit.

I would definately be interested in the next concert. I would like to see Paul play in the next concert. I finally listen in it's entirity to the ZJAM special and he sounds like he (as well as the others) has a great testimony!!
0 x