Farewell Tour update: 50+ dates listed at PRMW!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Kirkman
Pethead
Pethead

Farewell Tour update: 50+ dates listed at PRMW!

Post by Kirkman » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:34 am

The dates just keep on comin'!

I have added a number of new dates to the PRMW concert calendar. There are now over 50 different dates listed.

I have also added a ton of new information (venues, times, contact, etc) throughout. A few dates have been deleted.

So check it out!

Some of these dates are unconfirmed. You'll see them marked with a red asterisk. But all the others are confirmed!

This is NOT the final update. I will probably have another next week.

--Josh
0 x
[url=http://petrarocksmyworld.com][img]http://www.petrarocksmyworld.com/ads/rocks_ban2.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Petra Rocks My World[/b] -- [i]a site for fans across the globe[/i]! With song lyrics, interviews, newsletter, messageboard, chat room, and more!

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:19 pm

WOW! In reference to another thread about John's voice (which I think is still remarkable BTW), he may not have one by the end of the year! That schedule is brutal.
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

Kaiser
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Kaiser » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:30 pm

:D There might be hope in Texas. I hope the concert date is confirm soon!
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:46 pm

With all those dates, the boys are going to need a lot of prayer. Why don't we commit to pray for them during their tour. I know the enemy will do all he can to disrupt the message.
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

ErioL
Pethead
Pethead

Post by ErioL » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:35 pm

PLEASE IN TEXAS!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!
0 x

charl
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by charl » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:26 pm

The winnipeg date is still tentative I see...der...
At least I've got some contact info though. Maybe I will start harassing them. :)
0 x

demolishband2
Pethead
Pethead

Post by demolishband2 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:43 am

Hey man...some dates here in Brazil...
coolllllll
0 x

BigD
Pethead
Pethead

Post by BigD » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:37 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tour Dates wrote:10/26/2005 Red Deer, Alberta*
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO there if there's any chance of that going down.
0 x

adrinux
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Wake-up Call
Pethead since: 1999

Post by adrinux » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:09 am

demolishband2 wrote:Hey man...some dates here in Brazil...
coolllllll
Man, that's awesome!!! They will go to Rio Grande do Sul!!!!! I through they would never go here and I would never see petra in a live concert.

They will pass by the whole Brazil!
God has aswered my prayers :D
0 x
To learn recursivity, first, you need to learn recursivity.
Para aprender recursividade, primeiro, tem que aprender recursividade.

Petra Fan Canada
Pethead
Pethead

Tour dates in north east

Post by Petra Fan Canada » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:53 pm

Finally,

They're coming to Maine, just when i was resigned never to see them again.

I'll have to let the promoters know I'll spread the word.

A 3 hr drive, but well worth it.
0 x

BriGuyPEI
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1989

Post by BriGuyPEI » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:38 am

Yeah, my heart jumped when I saw that Maine show too. It'll be a 4.5 hour drive for me, but I never figured they'd make it this close.
0 x

rbnewsdesk
Pethead
Pethead

Post by rbnewsdesk » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:41 am

Still planning on going to the Lacey Washington show Sunday, but my fiance and I received a BIG blessing this week with Josh's announcement. You may remember an earlier post that while I am my children saw Petra last year in Washington State she was not unable to. It appears she will not be able to go to Lacey this year because of car problems and the travel time and distance between us and Lacey. To explain I live in Central Washington, Lacey is by the state capitol Olympia on the coast, and she lives in Couer D Alene Idaho in the panhandle of the state. Couer D Alene....hmmm, I wonder ....

says here "October 31th, Couer D Alene First Assembly Church". PETRA!!!!!!!!

(He sings to himself..."Our God is an AWESOME GOD, HE REIGNS from heaven above ... :D ) And my fiances' reaction...shock, then praise!!!

PRMW has the date as tentative and that is currently true but I can tell you this based on calling the concert coordinator today to get confirmation...

1. The contract for the CDA show is expected be signed this week or early next.

2. Halloween night this year is Monday night with the show scheduled to start at 7 PM.

3. Like many of you, the concert coordinator and her husband are life long Petra fans who coordinated the efforts of two churches to bring Petra to CDA as a labor of love for the band and to let the band bring the Gospel. (The working of the churches my bro's and sis's in Christ is a nice model for us as believers, I think).

So if God's will allows the contract to be signed and the show to go on, if you dont have anything going on Halloween and want to make an Idaho road trip... :D
0 x

rbnewsdesk
Pethead
Pethead

Post by rbnewsdesk » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:43 am

Still planning on going to the Lacey Washington show Sunday, but my fiance and I received a BIG blessing this week with Josh's announcement. You may remember an earlier post that while I am my children saw Petra last year in Washington State she was not unable to. It appears she will not be able to go to Lacey this year because of car problems and the travel time and distance between us and Lacey. To explain I live in Central Washington, Lacey is by the state capitol Olympia on the coast, and she lives in Couer D Alene Idaho in the panhandle of the state. Couer D Alene....hmmm, I wonder ....

says here "October 31th, Couer D Alene First Assembly Church". PETRA!!!!!!!!

(He sings to himself..."Our God is an AWESOME GOD, HE REIGNS from heaven above ... :D ) And my fiances' reaction...shock, then praise!!!

PRMW has the date as tentative and that is currently true but I can tell you this based on calling the concert coordinator today to get confirmation...

1. The contract for the CDA show is expected be signed this week or early next.

2. Halloween night this year is Monday night with the show scheduled to start at 7 PM.

3. Like many of you, the concert coordinator and her husband are life long Petra fans who coordinated the efforts of two churches to bring Petra to CDA as a labor of love for the band and to let the band bring the Gospel. (The working of the churches my bro's and sis's in Christ is a nice model for us as believers, I think).

So if God's will allows the contract to be signed and the show to go on, if you dont have anything going on Halloween and want to make an Idaho road trip... :D
0 x