Attention Petheads near Northeast Ohio

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
axelegend
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 2001

Attention Petheads near Northeast Ohio

Post by axelegend » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:18 am

Hello everyone!

I am certain that many of you have already noticed that Petra will be playing at the Edward W. Powers Auditorium in Youngstown, Ohio on Sunday, November 13. The show begins at 7:00PM, and will feature Bread of Stone, Sarah Brendel and Farewell June.

For those interested in attending the show, plenty of tickets are available. Prices range from $10.00 - $20.00 per ticket, plus applicable convenience charges. Tickets will be available through the Edward W. Powers Auditorium Box Office, with a limited amount of tickets (only the $20.00 main floor and loge tickets) also available through the office of the First Christian Church of Columbiana. Discounted rates are available for groups of 20 or larger when ordered through Powers Auditorium's Box Office.

I have launched an official website for the event, which includes all the specific details, including ticketing prices and ordering info. The URL for the site is petra.electricshockmusic.com.

The amount of response I have already received has been outstanding. I have received emails and phone calls from people in New York, Indiana, North Carolina, Virginia, and even Brazil and Africa!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email. I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks!
0 x
Christopher L. Bayda
baydamusic.com
facebook | twitter