Will pay for old concert footage!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
timserdynski
Pethead
Pethead

Will pay for old concert footage!

Post by timserdynski » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:07 pm

Hey, does anyone have home footage of old old Petra concerts? The one's I am particularly interested in are "No Doubt", "Wake up Call", "Unseen Power", "Beyond Beleif" Tours. If anyone has full/decent concert footage of any of these tours, I am willing to pay for tape or dvd, shipping, and extra $$ for your trouble! Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much!!
0 x

timserdynski
Pethead
Pethead

Post by timserdynski » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:18 am

Oh, one more thing.....I own VHS tapes of: CITAS, ON FIRE VIDEO EVENT, BEYOND BELEIF, BACKSTAGE PASS, WAKE UP CALL, &
REVIVAL (dvd) as well as having ALL of the Petra & John Schlitt Video Clips, Concert Footage, etc from John Schlitt's "Video" page.

I don't want to make any $ on those (they're not mine to sell) , but if you have dial-up and can't watch those videos off of the site, I would be happy to burn them on a CD-ROM for you if you pay shipping. For copies of the VHS tapes, all I ask is for rembursment for the tape and shipping.
0 x

tote.cmt
Pethead
Pethead

On fire Video Event

Post by tote.cmt » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:22 pm

hi timserdynski,

I have "BEYOND BELIEF - vhs", "CITAS - dvd", "BACKSTAGE PASS - vhs", "WAKE UP CALL - vhs " all Genuines!

I am particularly interested in "On fire Video Event" and Beat the System videos, excelent quality (DVD quality) or (VHS)

Can you help me?
0 x