Petra Concert London, Ontario

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Petra_Pete
Pethead
Pethead

Petra Concert London, Ontario

Post by Petra_Pete » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:01 pm

The Petra concert in London last night was simply awesome! 8) Petra played for almost 2 solid hours and the crowd was right into it. People rarely sat in their seats and some were no where near seats! If someone has a picture of "the hair" you should really post it for all to see. It is something to be seen rather than described, but I will say that during Greg's solo, he had hair! Lots of it! Simply the best Petra concert of all the ones I have attended. I can't remember the whole set list, but they played some of the new and lots of the old. Great mix. Great night. I also asked jokingly at the signing afterwords if it was too early to organize a reunion tour to which Bob replied with a smirk, "Yeah, just a bit." :wink:
Last edited by Petra_Pete on Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
yours,
Petra Pete

"This is my Father's world and He can fix it."

davealward
Pethead
Pethead

Post by davealward » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:38 pm

My wife and I and a bunch of old Bible college buds were at the show in London too. I made the drive up from Flesherton, ON. The show was the only Ontario show to sell out-800 people. A great nite.
0 x
Why don't you look into Jesus, He's got the answer!

Petra4Me
Pethead
Pethead

Greg with long hair!!! It was an awesome night!!!!!

Post by Petra4Me » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:28 pm

Hey guys!!

The concert was AWESOME!!! I came all the way from Nova Scotia and it was worth the flight!!!!

Here is greg with LONG HAIR!!! It was funny!!

0 x
With No Difiance, Just God Reliance! - Petra

Perousia?
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Perousia? » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:30 pm

I hadn't seen Petra in 8 years (since the Praise 2 tour), and I couldn't miss seeing them on their farewell tour. The London show was awesome! I've posted a thorough review of the show and some thoughts on Petra on my blog. Feel free to visit:
Love Lifts Us Up Where We Blog
0 x
What exactly was Bob drinking when he wrote Hand on my Heart? Yikes! :)

shaabyi
Pethead
Pethead

Setlist

Post by shaabyi » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:05 pm

This setlist seems very similar to the Oct 4 show except Oct 4 had Graverobber (with VOlz and Lawry), Creed, Judas Kiss and Right Place.

Did they sing these songs and you just forgot to add them or did they cut the list short that night.

I am wondering because the last three songs would rock but maybe they just had a longer list since it was being taped for release?

Shaabyi
0 x

greba
Pethead
Pethead

Petra : Ontario Canada

Post by greba » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:59 pm

We were there in London, On they did play Right Place, Judas Kiss and the other one you said. bob gave a good message and of course they rocked played much the same as in Franklin where we were present also
0 x
He Reigns, the message you have heard!