Last times... last concert...

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
petrarckman
Pethead
Pethead

Last times... last concert...

Post by petrarckman » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:35 pm

I'm listening now to the farewell concert video while i'm writing this post, and I'm very excited to hear an acoustic set of PETRA, with past represented by Greg and present by john, and it's like a movie passing in my mind remembering me all the things that God let me learn and live using PETRA'S music, and if I'm feeling this way now, maybe crying because the bless that petra represent in my life, I can't even imagine how could john, or bob will feel in their last concert, with a lot of moments that they lived, knowing that God used them and their music to influence lifes, I think that they should feel good in the Lord because they have been doing a great job all this time, all those years... May the Lord bless their lifes and let them feel that they were His instruments to present jesus, restore lifes, helping to find a way in hard moments and help us to find God's presence, and let them feel peace because they did His will!

God bless you PETRA, God bless all those people who conformed the band all those years... praise God for all of you!
0 x
Waiting for II Guyz from PETRA!!!