Petra's Final Farewell Concert 2005-06!!! Check this out.

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Petra4Me
Pethead
Pethead

Petra's Final Farewell Concert 2005-06!!! Check this out.

Post by Petra4Me » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:38 pm

OK guys,

I do not know if I'm allowed to do this, but I recorded the live stream many, many, many thanks to Around the world!!!!!!!! You guys rock and I will forever have you on my preset stations!!!!!!!

Thanks to one of our very own petheads (we are quite the organization!!) I was able to upload it to nyback's site! And many thanks and kudos to nyback for letting me upload the files, cheers!!!

Here is the link

http://nyback.com/xaraya/index.php/file ... _2005-2006

You can download the "whole" concert or download just the song clips. This is only the second concert, sorry I was not home to record Gregs portion!! I wish I was!!! The concert that I was able to record begins sometime during "All About Who You Know" and goes to the bittersweet end!!!! including ringing in of the new year!!!!!!!!

PETRA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!AND THANKS SO VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH TO AROUND THE WORLD RADIO!!!

-Petra4Me

ps. I hope I don't get in trouble for uploading the files!!!! :wink:
Last edited by Petra4Me on Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
With No Difiance, Just God Reliance! - Petra

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:25 pm

How much money are you making off this?
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

Petra4Me
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Petra4Me » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:14 pm

I'm actually making $1 for each click on the link. and then a further $25 for actual downloads, then an extra $50 as a bonus each time someone reads this. So I'm raking in all the $$$$!! Oh and each time Johnathan replies I get another bonus of $100. So as of right now I'm making a lot of $$$. Thing is, the internet as it is, I only get the | of the S so I don't really get all the $$$ rather all the ||| and there you have it! I hope that you have followed in this accounting information that I have given you. You can join my company at "www.iamjustkidding.com/reallyiwasonlypullingyourleg" if you have problems logging in, send me an email at "[email protected]"

as ever, the accountant,

Petra4Me

:lol:
0 x
With No Difiance, Just God Reliance! - Petra

Preacherman777
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Greg

Post by Preacherman777 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:21 pm

I sure hope someone was able to record Greg's portion. It was absolutely awesome.
0 x
If you like Petra you might like my music. You can download it free.

http://www.godlychristianmusic.com/Musi ... &name=Mike and Martha Tifft

jeffreykbaker
Pethead
Pethead

Post by jeffreykbaker » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:32 pm

Petheads never cease to amaze me. I can't wait to hear it since I was unable to be there. THANK YOU
0 x
jeffrey k baker sr

crjensen
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1989

Post by crjensen » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:30 am

Hi,
I was just wondering: How did you record the broadcast? What software did you use? Is it easy to use?

Carsten,
Denmark.
0 x

nyback
Pethead
Pethead

More videos anyone?

Post by nyback » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:15 am

If someone has any Petra videos that i am missing from my download area you are very welcome to upload them. Private or official videos alike. Just register on the site and you will be able to upload. I have heard that there are people who does not speak swedish, if so You can select english on the front page and it gets a little easier.
I will add a couple of older ones that are spread out in my photoalbum somewhere.
/Andreas
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:29 am

Nyback, WHERE do you get all that bandwidth to put these files online??

Do you own your own server? Perhaps we could mirror some files on your site, since we're always blowing bandwidth and shutting down?
0 x

ctwomn
Pethead
Pethead

Something I thought about

Post by ctwomn » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:33 am

It's kinda funny to me that right before they rang in the new year Bob was talking about what the future holds...and then right after they rang in the new year...they started w/ "Sight Unseen". That's how they are are gonna have to take it! We need to pray for totally open doors for them and that they have the faith to go through them!
0 x
http://www.guidetopetra.com
http://www.johnschlitt.net
http://www.petratulsa.org

nyback
Pethead
Pethead

mirror

Post by nyback » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:51 pm

>Nyback, WHERE do you get all that bandwidth to put these files online??
>
>Do you own your own server? Perhaps we could mirror some files on your >site, since we're always blowing bandwidth and shutting down?

Yes, i have my own server. But its only on 1Mbit ADSL line. (24 Mbit when you upload). I can host what i want as long as its not to much "commercial" where i make money and use a lot of bandwith for that purpose. I have not had any complaints from my ISP yet. Here in sweden most people bottom out their adsl lines with p2p traffic anyway so compared my line is not so heavy used. I also have my own server mirror on a second duplicate server in another town. Same connection speed but another ISP. If the load should go up to much i can load balance between the two servers, but i have not used that yet. I just sync everything once a day to the second server as a backup in case i would have some bigger failure on the main server.
If you want to put stuff on my server its no problem. But just with the comment that its not critical stuff that requires 24/7 service. Its my private servers so i reboot sometime, make upgrades sometime. Uptime is anyway quite good. Maybe 99% uptime during the last 5 years with one 3 minute reboot per week. I host some other small websites and emails for my church.
If you like to mirror things there I need a contact email address and which files it concerns so i can send an email to inform if i would change something on the server in the future , like download path and stuff.

There was 500 downloads of petra files in the last two days.
What download speeds are you getting out there? The downloads are quite spread out over time so so far it should be ok.

If you want to link directly to a file you can do that with a path like
http://nyback.com/xaraya/index.php/file ... stlove.mpg
/Andreas
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 pm

Thanks for the offer!

I will give MJ the heads up (because you're starting to get technical on me - and my tech ability is rather slim) and maybe we can then get the Ft. Wayne show up and moving now, rather than later.

Thanks so much!
0 x

Epyon5757
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 1990

Fort Wayne?

Post by Epyon5757 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:28 pm

You have pics/video clip from Fort Wayne???
I was at that show...any chance of seeing those?

Oh yeah...and my wife (who is pregnant) couldn't get to the bathroom at one point during that concert because "some dude with a headband or stocking cap" kept asking her questions about how far along she was, etc...turned out "that dude" was Bill Glover...anyway, that's my one funny moment from a Petra concert. She came back up to the balcony where we were sitting as the original Petra took the stage and she was like "DUDE! I just talked to that guy (pointing) that's on stage now!"

I was so jealous...
0 x

unlost
Pethead
Pethead

thanks

Post by unlost » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:56 pm

who's got the video of this one?
0 x

Secondwind
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Secondwind » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:48 pm

I was one of the few, the proud, the last people to witness Petra live. I was THERE for the 10:00 show on New Year's Eve. Simply amazing. Any questions? Feel free to PM me.
0 x

darthpethead
Pethead
Pethead

Post by darthpethead » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:53 pm

after I download it how can I break it up in tracks to put it on a CD
0 x
Holy Moley