Prayer request and yes is Petra related Michael (lol)

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

Ya know Shell

Post by epdc » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:10 pm

I felt so nice to see that Im not the only idiot in the world in all sense HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

ya know

Post by epdc » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:23 pm

after some reflexion, what it means to be "idiot" or to do something "idiot"?, if we think about it, that word is relative. We can`t let society tell us what is idiot and what is not. For example, yesterday I wore a crystal necklace that my grandma gave me with a sweater and pants (ya know, like if I were going to jog) and tennis shoes. My friends were like "don`t you think the necklace doesn`t match?". I can`t let society to tell me when am I gonna wear it. If I wake up and wanna use it, I will, I`m not gonna wait until the president invites to come over and dinner LOL!.

As a conclusion, the idea of taking a pic just in the middle of da night, in the most dark and cold moment of da night, the idea of taking a pic on that moment, could have been a super smart thing :wink: , taking pics during the day is sooooo normal :D we did something wild :lol: :lol: :shock:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:03 pm

Well Elo, actually the fact remains - WE are not idiots......
We are quite normal, it's just that the rest of the world's all messed up! :P :lol: :lol:

It was just too much fun - doing stuff out of the ordinary with extraordinary people! :wink:
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Good point.

Post by Shell » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:13 pm

I'll modify that, we weren't idiots, I just felt like we were because it was so late and I was half asleep and freezing. :D It was a lot of fun. It'll be quite a story to tell years from now, getting my picture taken at 3 a.m. in Wisconsin. :D With a bunch of crazy people. :)

If you want to wear your necklace go ahead Elo, who cares if it matches. :P :lol:
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

oh shell

Post by epdc » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:37 pm

you should had seen me with my diamond earrings from my 15 birthday. I wore them on a dance practice LOL, all sweaty and tired but HEY, with style :wink: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When I mentioned "idiot" I did it in a funny way ya know, like "nuts" though nuts would be more appropiate hehehe.
And aunt of mine used to call me stupid each time I made her laugh. It was her own way of telling me "you are so funny", so don`t know, sometimes words have different meanings in different contexts.
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

micah
Site Admin

Post by micah » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:17 am

HEY, is there something wrong with 3:00 AM? LOL.

A Pethead convention in northwest Mexico... Hmm, I'd be there if I could!

That might give me a chance to ride the Copper Canyon railroad. Been wanting to do that for years, but the only time I was in the area I didn't have time...
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

3 a.m.

Post by Shell » Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:39 am

Nope, there's nothing wrong with 3 a.m. unless you're getting your picture taken and look like death, LOL. In my defense I was sleepy and cold, and it's normal not to look your best under those circumstances I guess. I don't like the way I photograph anyway--some folks aren't photogenic and I'm one of them--and the time of morning made it worse. :P
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Micah

Post by epdc » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:59 pm

where`s that copper canyon railroad and why I haven`t heard of it?.

hey hey hey, there`s nothing official yet, I mean, it will take a WHILE, you have time for saving ;) hehehe. It would be soooooo cool to meet you. Man, and just to think you were in my city once.
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

micah
Site Admin

Post by micah » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:06 am

Elo you haven't heard of the Copper Canyon??? (Barancas del Cobre)

It's the train that goes from Los Mochis to Chihuahua. The canyon is supposedly 4 times bigger than the Grand Canyon and the train is an "engineering wonder."
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post by epdc » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:50 pm

please Micah, if you are gonna talk about spanish places, PUT THE SPANISH NAMES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I got confused, I didn`t know copper means cobre, so for me was like whatever place might be LOL.
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:29 am

Shell,

Well, yah, at 3:00 in the morning who cares what we look like, specially when we are from the south and we are OUTSIDE in the north freezing like nuts and it takes forever to get everybody lined up to smile and look and stand still for once, HAHAHAHA!

All we wanna do is get the pix over with and go INSIDE where it was warm! Gosh, it was fun though........
0 x