"Revolution Live" - Classic Rock Tour

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

"Revolution Live" - Classic Rock Tour

Post by sue d. » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:52 pm

I know I wrote about this on John's newsletter list, but I'm gonna jump in and put it here too.

You all know about Welcome to the Revolution album - the all-star album filled with classic rockers from the past few decades. Justin Murr, who also posted on the old zone (I think he's posted here), is working on putting tour dates together and I'm lending him a hand.

Since John is involved, that makes this post Petra related - therefore, a legitimate post! 8)

SO... here goes:

Plans are in the making for the 2004 "Revolution Live" tour, sponsored by 3 Chord Records http://www.3chordrecords.net

The tour consists of internationally recognized and Grammy winning artists from the upcoming compilation album, "Welcome to the Revolution," set to release in early Spring 2004. A total of eighteen artists from mainstream and Christian music backgrounds are included on this project and available for the tour, including John, Lou Gramm of Foreigner, Bob Carlisle, Michael Sweet of Stryper, Ken Tamlin of Shout, and Jamie Rowe of Guardian, to name a few.

This is a new concept in tour promotions, where the individual promoter works hand-in-hand with 3 Chord Records, customizing the tour package by chosing and selecting the artists to perform at his event. 3 Chord Records provides support and assistance in promotions, advertising and publicity in conjunction with the promoter's local contacts and leads.

This is a chance for the promoter to create an event, not simply a concert. By customizing the event and offering the public a chance to hear a variety of internationally-known singers, not only will these talented performers be showcased, but an opportunity will be provided to hear the Gospel message in song to those who may not have otherwise heard it.

Artists participating on the tour will vary, based upon the promoter's choice, but we hope to see John involved as much as possible

Please spread the word: if you know of any promoters or venues (mainstream or Christian), that are interested in customizing their very own classic concert, please contact Sue Dempster, Nova Productions, at [email protected] or 920-980-7671 for more information.
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

more help requested

Post by sue d. » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:58 pm

I don't visit a lot of other message boards, but can you guys give me some good boards where I can post this info on - like general boards, both mainstream & Christian, where it would be appropriate?

Also the participating artists' boards addys if you know them?
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by sue d. » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:38 am

anybody?
0 x