Johns soundclip at 3 Chord is up

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
reviewer
Pethead
Pethead

Johns soundclip at 3 Chord is up

Post by reviewer » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:10 pm

I just went to the site and John's plus 5 others are now up.
John's is good but Lou Gramm's is awesome!!!!!!

www.3chordrecords.net
0 x

p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

Post by p-freak » Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:04 am

Did anyone take a listen? I didn't care much for the previously released 'not final mix' soundclip, but there hasn't been much of an improvement. Especially when you compare this song to JAH.
I guess I'm not too disappointed that John's third solo album is still on a hold. But I have heard nothing more than this song and several samples of It's okay. So perhaps the rest of the album is better.
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

CD

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:19 pm

John's clip sounded really good, but I think what caught my husband's attention was Jeff Fenholt's soundclip. He saw Jeff at a convention once and he had given his testimony. A real man of God the way my husband told what he could remember of the testimony. So, we'll be picking this one up when it comes out. :)
0 x

Outcast4him
Pethead
Pethead

Re: CD

Post by Outcast4him » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:06 pm

Petrafan4life79 wrote:John's clip sounded really good, but I think what caught my husband's attention was Jeff Fenholt's soundclip. He saw Jeff at a convention once and he had given his testimony. A real man of God the way my husband told what he could remember of the testimony. So, we'll be picking this one up when it comes out. :)
Jeff used to be a vocalist for back sabbath? I assume he has since been saved and that why he is on this album
0 x