WANTED Petra Memorabilia for $$$$$$$$$

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
billM
Pethead
Pethead

WANTED Petra Memorabilia for $$$$$$$$$

Post by billM » Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:47 pm

I am looking for any and all Petra memorabilia to add to my collection. My collection ranges from the very high end Gold Record to the low end guitar pick and some of my items appear on John's web site. I am looking to add just about anything and I am willing to pay $$ I am especially looking for any concert memorabilia, autographed LP's, tour items, photo's, promo items, CD's rarities audio & Video, anything big or small!! If you happen to have any ot these items and want to make a bit of extra cash for Christmas presents etc. please contact me. [email protected] I wish each and everyone a blessed Christmas and a happy and safe new year!!
God Bless!
Bill
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

I KNEW IT Bill

Post by epdc » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:27 pm

You just post here when you need something from us... (LOL!!!), J/K :D

Ya know, this is the petrazone and here most of people is a petra fan so everyone is offering $$$ for petra stuff LOLOL!!!!! just kidding.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

billM
Pethead
Pethead

Post by billM » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:01 am

ELO, Hi! good to hear from you!! I know it is true that I don't post much here... but I have my reasons... I do collect a ton of PETRA as I know many do, but believe me, I have given away more PETRA related items this year than I have purchased. I have given away several copies of J&H to people who for one reason or another were not able to get it. I also gave a few signed photo's and CD's to churches for fundraisers. As a matter of fact, I spoke to John earlier in the year and he told me that he didn't even have an original copy of the On Fire Video Event in his collection. I told him that I had two! The next time that I saw him I gave him one as my gift. It was actually really funny because John showed it to Greg Bailey and he had no clue what it even was and he had never heard of it!! I bet if you ask any of us fans about it I'm sure most if not all have at least heard mention of it, but not Greg and he is in the band! I know there are a ton of people out there like me, who not only have one of something but usually 2 or 3 of the same thing. Many people would love to sell off their extras to other fans, especially to make a few extra dollars. I know that I check eBay all the time, and several other sources, but I thought it wouldn't hurt placing a post here!!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by epdc » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:57 am

THAT`S SO FUNNY AND WEIRD BILL LOL. Ya know, it happens, I mean, I`m sure there are writers for example that maybe doesn`t have a copy of their own book LOL. Funny but happens :) I mean, John is John, I mean, for him is not a big deal :P

I also collect petra stuff, but i never look for anything lol, if i`m on a store and suddenly see something, ok, I buy it or if i have an ex petra fan friend who will throw away his/her petra stuff i ask for it, ya know, it just happen :)

and I do know about your ministry of giving petra stuff to the ones that need it :wink: Food for the Hungry LOLOL!!!!! J/K

i wrote you before, did you receive those messages?, by the way, howps your mom? last time you asked me to pray for her.

AND IPM GLAD YOU FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING :D
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Petrapraise
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1983

Post by Petrapraise » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:23 pm

Check Ebay and Yahoo! auctions daily. Someone is always selling something.
0 x
[b]PLEASE VISIT:[/b] [url]https://www.facebook.com/Petrapraise/[/url]
Friend 'PETRAPRAISE' at Facebook.

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

PETRA's Hot Spot on EBAY

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:26 am

Check out my post on "Petra's hot spot on Ebay"
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

BriGuyPEI
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1989

Artists not owning their own CDs

Post by BriGuyPEI » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:03 am

John not owning the On Fire Video Event isn't as surprising as Jamie Rowe's CD collection. He's said on his message board that he only actually owns a couple of Guardian CDs. Sometimes people will post asking him about rare Guardian CDs and he'll respond with something like "Yet another CD I don't own."
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:08 am

Everyone of Elvis's Records went Gold, so he always had a copy, just laying on a wall somewhere.......lol

:lol:
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

separateunion
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by separateunion » Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:06 pm

The closest thing I have to rarities is the Petra Devotional, The songbooks for No Doubt and God Fixation, and two LPs: Petra (with the A&M logo) and More Power To Ya. I know these probably aren't that rare, but I'm not really willing to part with them anyways.
0 x
"Daylight, save me..."