Who Will Carry The Torch?

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1984

Who Will Carry The Torch?

Post by LexingtonPethead » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:38 am

I don't think anyone here is of the mindset that Bob and John will call it quits anytime soon. Personally, I don't see them stopping until God tells them to, and I believe it would take an act of God for that to happen.

Someone made a post similar to this on the Petraband messageboard, but I would like to post this topic here because this is where all the heavy-hitter petheads hangout... :D

Although it's doubtful that it will happen anytime soon, I'm sure that there are some theories floating around out there as to what would happen to Petra when Bob and John ultimately do decide to retire. As much as we hate to think about it, it will happen sometime down the road.

I think it would be cool to keep it in the family... you know... like if Bob's son plays guitar, and maybe John has a young family member that he may be grooming for vocals. Of course, the most important thing is the call to ministry.

Anyone else out there with any thoughts?
0 x

PetraFan007
Pethead
Pethead

Post by PetraFan007 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:28 am

I'd love to do lead vocals! ;) And Mat Gauthier could play guitar, cuz he rocks Petra style. yeaaaaaaaaaah
0 x