Booking Greg X Volz

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Booking Greg X Volz

Post by petranite » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:03 pm

Just thought I would pass along that Greg is taking bookings for the state of Florida in the months of April & May. As many of you know he ministers as well as sings at his engagments. He is extremely reasonable in his booking requirements and very easy to work with. You can inquire about booking him at [email protected]

As much as we push John on this message board we also need not forget that Greg is also ministering in churches now too. Even if it's not the "rock" concert style you want. It is still an opportunity to hear him do some of Petra's early stuff.

Just thought I would pass it along.
0 x

MineField
Pethead
Pethead

Post by MineField » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:13 pm

Thank you for passing that info along! :D I think I would like to go see Greg at the Deland show! Are you going to attend any of his Florida shows? :P
0 x
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/lbchilders/Novelties/f_guitarflamem_f14d4a9.gif[/img]
KEEP IT LOUD FOR CHRIST!

petranite
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petranite » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:55 pm

I plan on going to at least one of the dates but I don't know which one yet. The nice thing is Greg is very personal at these things and 99% of the time it is a love offering type service so anything you can afford or that God lays on your heart to give you can.
0 x

MineField
Pethead
Pethead

Post by MineField » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:29 pm

That would be cool if Greg does some of Petra's old stuff because I am not too familiar with his solo material!
0 x
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/lbchilders/Novelties/f_guitarflamem_f14d4a9.gif[/img]
KEEP IT LOUD FOR CHRIST!