Beyond Belief Retreat & This Means War! Youth Event

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

Beyond Belief Retreat & This Means War! Youth Event

Post by p-freak » Sat May 25, 2013 11:52 pm

We all know the On Fire Video Event exists, but for some of you it might be a surprise that Petra also created the This Means War! Youth Event and the Beyond Belief Retreat. I've known about the This Means War! Youth Event for a while, but the Beyond Belief Retreat was news to me. Does anyone have more info? Or even some leader's guide/video material?

This Means War! Youth Event: This was available in three different packages for different group sizes. All of them would include a certain number of cassettes, bookcovers (whatever that is), buttons, balloons, stickers, album covers and posters. Every package would also include a single song video (I still haven't found out which song), a rock trax (This Means War! ??) and some leader's material (leader's guide, promo flyers, Bible studies, P.O.W. rescue plans). Is there anyone here who has any of these items. I'll pay $$ for the VHS, the trax and the leader's material.

Beyond Belief Retreat: Not a lot of info available. This has a video (I assume it's the normal version of the Beyond Belief Video Album) and a leader's guide. Does anyone have this leader's guide? And does anyone know if the video is indeed the normal version of the BB Video album? Also, $$ waiting for you if you have the leader's guide (and possibly VHS) for me.
0 x