Coloring Song

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Christmas
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Unseen Power

Coloring Song

Post by Christmas » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:56 am

I have got my own fingers crossed that this communication of mine will turn out to be, in a certain sense, a Christmas present to absolutely all of the members of thepetrazone.net.

The reason why I am congratulating absolutely all of you upon Christmas on the seventeenth of April is the fact that there is one assumption which was made by Michael R. Molnar that is an astrophysicist that has retired on a pension from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. This assumption was made by him after he had made an acquisition of one coin which was originally issued by Publius Sulpicius Quirinius and subsequently by Gaius Octavius Thurinus that is otherwise known as Imperator Caesar Divi Filius Augustus in the city of Antioch on the Orontes which is otherwise known as Syrian Antioch. On one side of that coin there was an impression of Aries, which is one of the constellations of the zodiac, as well as of a star above it. In correspondence with Tetrabiblos, a writing from the second century AD which has got relation to philosophy as well as to astrology, whose author was Claudius Ptolemy, a scientist from the city of Alexandria, Aries was the commanding constellation over an expansive territory which included the Roman province of Judea, the location where Jesus Christ was brought into the world. Michael R. Molnar, having made a blow-by-blow investigation which was based upon an overwhelming quantity of different documents, including absolutely all of the pieces of intelligence which have been mentioned previously, and, having made the use of a computer programme, arrived at a conclusion that Jesus Christ was born on the seventeenth of April in the sixth year before Christ, the day when Jupiter, a planet which is considered to be a royal one, was occulted by the Moon. In correspondence with Michael R. Molnar, this occultation of Jupiter by the Moon was that incomprehensible Star of Bethlehem.
This conclusion of his Michael R. Molnar has illuminated in his own personal book "The Star Of Bethlehem: The Legacy Of The Magi" which was published in the month of October in the year of 1999 by Rutgers University Press.

This Christmas present of mine consists in a version of the "Coloring Song" song from the repertoire of Petra which was put forth on the "In A Different Light" album by the Wings Of Light musical group in the year of 1982.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9m82z684k ... g+Song.mp3

My own personal wish to absolutely all of the members of thepetrazone.net is to have Jesus Christ borne on each and every single occasion of their own personal lives.
2 x

cvs2kids
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: All Fired Up
Pethead since: 1983

Re: Coloring Song

Post by cvs2kids » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:50 pm

I was concerned I had a stroke by the time i finished this posting. It made no sense to me.

Luckily, I'm apparently still coherent.
1 x
Well done my good and faithful servant, you may enter with me into paradise.

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Post by Dan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:21 pm

I'm very open to these interpretations of early astrology, while I don't know if they would be a benefit for unbelievers as it may cause some confusion I think most on here might get the gist of what you are presenting. I would like to see short film presentation on this.
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 pm

1 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."