New Head East DVD with John Schlitt

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

New Head East DVD with John Schlitt

Post by p-freak » Tue May 21, 2019 1:43 pm

From today's Head East newsletter:

"Head East Rocks DVD
Advance copies of Head East's long-awaited live symphony concert DVD are now available for purchase through the band's merchandise table at live shows. The concert features the current lineup of Head East with the Southern Illinois Symphony Orchestra and special guest performances by founding members John Schlitt, Steve Huston, and Larry Boyd. Former Head East lead guitarist Tony Gross and former Head East stage manager Stan Gill also make special guest performances on lead guitar and saxophone respectively during the band's encore performance of "Take My Hand" written by Roger Boyd.

One of many highlights of the DVD is the guitar and electric violin solo during the opening number (Roll Over Beethoven) performed by Head East lead guitarist Glen Bridger and symphony violinist Ben Bollero. The 11 song set is interspersed with interview segments of current and former members. And the live performances of "One Night" and "Prisoner" both have segments of their official videos seamlessly inserted into each song.

Songs included on this live concert video include - Roll Over Beethoven, Raise A Little Hell, Say Yeah, One Night, Prisoner, Jefftown Creek, Love Me Tonight, Since You Been Gone, Ticket Back To Georgia, Never Been Any Reason, and Take My Hand.

The Head East Rocks DVD is not currently available for purchase online. Watch our official website and Facebook page for future announcements concerning online availability."

Is there anyone going to be at a future Head East show who can pick one up for me?
0 x