John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
trodLAN
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 509
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:41 am
#1 Album: J&H
Pethead since: 1982
Location: Norway
x 11
Contact:

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by trodLAN » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:04 pm

You can find the lyrics here:
https://www.johnwschlitt.com/fans/sologo.htm
1 x
http://www.trodland.com

User avatar
Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 pm
#1 Album: Back to the street
Pethead since: 1986
Location: Echo, Minnesota
x 301

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:28 pm

Does John plan on putting it on Spotify or just that single?
1 x
Image
I need Video Logic; I need Remote Control; I need Viewer Discretion- let God take control, woah

User avatar
Mountain Man
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 1279
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:11 pm
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1983
x 178

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by Mountain Man » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:41 pm

Nice... digital downloads include FLAC!
1 x

User avatar
pmal
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:44 am
#1 Album: All of Them
Pethead since: 1985
Location: South Carolina
x 40
Contact:

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by pmal » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:42 am

Excellent album. Worth your time and money.
2 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:26 am
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985
Location: L.A. area
x 24
Contact:

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by Shell » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Love this album. I am so happy to have new music from John. :mrgreen: 8)
2 x

fcollazo
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:55 pm
x 33

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by fcollazo » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:17 pm

Amazing album by John. Well suited for his voice. He sounds so young and happy. Makes me proud again to be a John and Petra fan.

Love the great surprise of the bluesy song Shine a Light. John could do a whole Blues album and sound amazing.
The bass guitar work is virtuosic.

All instruments are clear and up front. Wow, great production. This should be a #1 album.

Thank you John, best Christmas gift ever.
2 x
God's love hit's me where i live, in my perfect world, because i love the Lord.

User avatar
Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 pm
#1 Album: Back to the street
Pethead since: 1986
Location: Echo, Minnesota
x 301

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:07 pm

fcollazo wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:17 pm
Amazing album by John. Well suited for his voice. He sounds so young and happy. Makes me proud again to be a John and Petra fan.

Love the great surprise of the bluesy song Shine a Light. John could do a whole Blues album and sound amazing.
The bass guitar work is virtuosic.

All instruments are clear and up front. Wow, great production. This should be a #1 album.

Thank you John, best Christmas gift ever.
Same here! 8)
1 x
Image
I need Video Logic; I need Remote Control; I need Viewer Discretion- let God take control, woah

canelaschlitt
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm
#1 Album: petra praise 2
Pethead since: 1998
x 26

Re: One more shot lyrics

Post by canelaschlitt » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:09 pm

George Harrison wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:25 am
canelaschlitt wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:04 am
Thank you for your explanation. Could you pass me the lyrics of the song "One more shot" please??
unfortunately I do not have them. If you need them very badly I suppose I could listen to the song and try to figure them out
Please, don't forget to pass me the lyrics of "One more shot' (TUOSS)
1 x

User avatar
Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 pm
#1 Album: Back to the street
Pethead since: 1986
Location: Echo, Minnesota
x 301

Re: One more shot lyrics

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:53 am

canelaschlitt wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:09 pm
George Harrison wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:25 am
canelaschlitt wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:04 am
Thank you for your explanation. Could you pass me the lyrics of the song "One more shot" please??
unfortunately I do not have them. If you need them very badly I suppose I could listen to the song and try to figure them out
Please, don't forget to pass me the lyrics of "One more shot' (TUOSS)
trodLAN said you can find them here I think.
https://www.johnwschlitt.com/fans/sologo.htm
0 x
Image
I need Video Logic; I need Remote Control; I need Viewer Discretion- let God take control, woah

User avatar
sickasadog
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 pm
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1984
x 72

Re: One more shot lyrics

Post by sickasadog » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:51 am

Diehardpetrafan:) wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:53 am
canelaschlitt wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:09 pm
George Harrison wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:25 am
canelaschlitt wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:04 am
Thank you for your explanation. Could you pass me the lyrics of the song "One more shot" please??
unfortunately I do not have them. If you need them very badly I suppose I could listen to the song and try to figure them out
Please, don't forget to pass me the lyrics of "One more shot' (TUOSS)
trodLAN said you can find them here I think.
https://www.johnwschlitt.com/fans/sologo.htm
The lyrics are not there for The Union of Sinners and Saints. Someone will have to transcribe the lyrics.
1 x

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:52 pm
#1 Album: Back to the Rock
x 114

Re: One more shot lyrics

Post by George Harrison » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:32 pm

sickasadog wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:51 am
Diehardpetrafan:) wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:53 am
canelaschlitt wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:09 pm
George Harrison wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:25 am
canelaschlitt wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:04 am
Thank you for your explanation. Could you pass me the lyrics of the song "One more shot" please??
unfortunately I do not have them. If you need them very badly I suppose I could listen to the song and try to figure them out
Please, don't forget to pass me the lyrics of "One more shot' (TUOSS)
trodLAN said you can find them here I think.
https://www.johnwschlitt.com/fans/sologo.htm
The lyrics are not there for The Union of Sinners and Saints. Someone will have to transcribe the lyrics.
Here they are roughly:

One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?

Scattered thoughts confusing me don't know where they're taking me next
Try to find some answers but all I get is what the heck?
I'm always such a loner, it's always got to be my way
I'm a wreck, I'm a mess, I just can't cant' break away

Some say its such a shame to know the truth but just not take it
Its like a race that never ends
The answers there but you wont listen you think you know it so much better
I just wish you could see the truth, will you ever see the truth?

One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?

I dont care what you say, that always seemed to be my out
Cuz I live in the dungeons, and ghettos, of my heart
Nightmares of a dreamer drifting on a dying ship
I dont know where it goes but I know it will get there quick, Im so sick

Some say its such a shame to know the truth but just not take it
Its like a race that never ends
The answers there but you wont listen you think you know it so much better
I just wish you could see the truth, will you ever see the truth?

One more shot straight to the heart
And you know its gonna get better
One more shot straight to the heart
Dont loose the dream

Some say its such a shame to know the truth but just not take it
Its like a race that never ends
The answers there but you wont listen you think you know it so much better
I just wish you could see the truth, will you ever see the truth?

One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?

One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
0 x
'You've got no place to run!'

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:52 pm
#1 Album: Back to the Rock
x 114

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by George Harrison » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:33 pm

canelaschlitt wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:12 am
Yes!! Please send me the lyrics!! Thanks a Lot!!
Canelaschlitt, here are the lyrics:

One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?

Scattered thoughts confusing me don't know where they're taking me next
Try to find some answers but all I get is what the heck?
I'm always such a loner, it's always got to be my way
I'm a wreck, I'm a mess, I just can't cant' break away

Some say its such a shame to know the truth but just not take it
Its like a race that never ends
The answers there but you wont listen you think you know it so much better
I just wish you could see the truth, will you ever see the truth?

One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?

I dont care what you say, that always seemed to be my out
Cuz I live in the dungeons, and ghettos, of my heart
Nightmares of a dreamer drifting on a dying ship
I dont know where it goes but I know it will get there quick, Im so sick

Some say its such a shame to know the truth but just not take it
Its like a race that never ends
The answers there but you wont listen you think you know it so much better
I just wish you could see the truth, will you ever see the truth?

One more shot straight to the heart
And you know its gonna get better
One more shot straight to the heart
Dont loose the dream

Some say its such a shame to know the truth but just not take it
Its like a race that never ends
The answers there but you wont listen you think you know it so much better
I just wish you could see the truth, will you ever see the truth?

One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?

One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
One more shot straight to the heart
One more shot why don't you ever listen?
1 x
'You've got no place to run!'

User avatar
Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 2503
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:17 am
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987
Location: USA
x 57

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by Dan » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:39 pm

Album is free on John's site??
1 x

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:52 pm
#1 Album: Back to the Rock
x 114

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by George Harrison » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:40 pm

Dan wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:39 pm
Album is free on John's site??
Free to listen to, I don't know if downloading is free
0 x
'You've got no place to run!'

User avatar
Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 pm
#1 Album: Back to the street
Pethead since: 1986
Location: Echo, Minnesota
x 301

Re: John Schlitt New Album "GO"

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:55 pm

George Harrison wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:40 pm
Dan wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:39 pm
Album is free on John's site??
Free to listen to, I don't know if downloading is free
Yeah but it tells you to open your heart and wallet if you listen 5+ times :evil: :lol:
0 x
Image
I need Video Logic; I need Remote Control; I need Viewer Discretion- let God take control, woah

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests