We are the broken TUOSS

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Post Reply
canelaschlitt
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm
#1 Album: petra praise 2
Pethead since: 1998
x 51

We are the broken TUOSS

Post by canelaschlitt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:28 pm

Last edited by canelaschlitt on Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

User avatar
zman7720000
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 pm
#1 Album: CITAS
Pethead since: 1989
x 50

Re: Wey are the broken TUOSS

Post by zman7720000 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:16 am

John sounds great!
1 x
"Ya take a bath each Sunday, if you need it or not
And ya go to work on Monday even when it's hot"

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:52 pm
#1 Album: Jekyll & Hyde
Pethead since: 2017
x 150

Re: Wey are the broken TUOSS

Post by George Harrison » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:54 pm

The song is actually pretty interesting, and John sounds great! Very powerful singing.
1 x
'You've got no place to run!'

canelaschlitt
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm
#1 Album: petra praise 2
Pethead since: 1998
x 51

Re: We are the broken TUOSS

Post by canelaschlitt » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:33 pm

if someone has the lyrics of this song, please post it !

Please!!!!!
Last edited by canelaschlitt on Sun May 08, 2022 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

User avatar
Mountain Man
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 1348
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:11 pm
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1983
x 258

Re: We are the broken TUOSS

Post by Mountain Man » Tue May 03, 2022 11:41 am

Are we ever getting a new album from these guys, or is it just going to be these one-offs? It seems their official website hasn't been updated since 2019 when they were promoting the StoryTeller Tour.
2 x

User avatar
p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 1535
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:01 am
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992
Location: The Netherlands
x 64
Contact:

Re: We are the broken TUOSS

Post by p-freak » Wed May 04, 2022 8:24 am

A new album has been announced on fb for August 20, 2022.
2 x
Image

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:52 pm
#1 Album: Jekyll & Hyde
Pethead since: 2017
x 150

Re: We are the broken TUOSS

Post by George Harrison » Wed May 04, 2022 3:55 pm

p-freak wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:24 am
A new album has been announced on fb for August 20, 2022.
Great news! 8)
1 x
'You've got no place to run!'

User avatar
Mountain Man
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 1348
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:11 pm
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1983
x 258

Re: We are the broken TUOSS

Post by Mountain Man » Thu May 05, 2022 5:50 am

p-freak wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:24 am
A new album has been announced on fb for August 20, 2022.
I wonder why they haven't updated their official site? Not everybody uses Facebook.
1 x

canelaschlitt
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm
#1 Album: petra praise 2
Pethead since: 1998
x 51

Re: We are the broken TUOSS

Post by canelaschlitt » Sun May 08, 2022 10:15 pm

canelaschlitt wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:33 pm
if someone has the lyrics of this song, please post it !

Please!!!!!
Please someone who has the lyrics!! I am from Argentina. I don"t understand the whole message of the song. Sorry for my English!!
0 x

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:52 pm
#1 Album: Jekyll & Hyde
Pethead since: 2017
x 150

Re: We are the broken TUOSS

Post by George Harrison » Mon May 09, 2022 9:23 pm

canelaschlitt wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:15 pm
canelaschlitt wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:33 pm
if someone has the lyrics of this song, please post it !

Please!!!!!
Please someone who has the lyrics!! I am from Argentina. I don"t understand the whole message of the song. Sorry for my English!!
This isn't exact but this is roughly how it goes I think:

we are the broken, forgiven and choosen, we wear the armour of God

The kids say we're superhuman, perfections not a claim to faim, but we still loved them anyway

Now we're mighty warriors, inside the enemy's borders

To stand and let the whole world know

we are the broken, forgiven and choosen, we wear the armour of God

Standing together, the truth is our banner, we are the Chosen of God (we wear the armour of God)

Some say its overwhelming, the challenge is just too great, but do we got what it takes?

We got the one who guides us, and gives us the fire inside, stand together in His mighty name

we are the broken, forgiven and choosen, we wear the armour of God

Standing together, the truth is our banner, we are the Chosen of God (we wear the armour of God

The truth is known, but we're so strong (?), you know we're not broken!

we are the broken, forgiven and choosen, we wear the armour of God

Standing together, the truth is our banner, we are the Chosen of God.
0 x
'You've got no place to run!'

canelaschlitt
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 pm
#1 Album: petra praise 2
Pethead since: 1998
x 51

Re: We are the broken TUOSS

Post by canelaschlitt » Tue May 10, 2022 6:18 pm

George Harrison wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:23 pm
canelaschlitt wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:15 pm
canelaschlitt wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:33 pm
if someone has the lyrics of this song, please post it !

Please!!!!!
Please someone who has the lyrics!! I am from Argentina. I don"t understand the whole message of the song. Sorry for my English!!
This isn't exact but this is roughly how it goes I think:

we are the broken, forgiven and choosen, we wear the armour of God

The kids say we're superhuman, perfections not a claim to faim, but we still loved them anyway

Now we're mighty warriors, inside the enemy's borders

To stand and let the whole world know

we are the broken, forgiven and choosen, we wear the armour of God

Standing together, the truth is our banner, we are the Chosen of God (we wear the armour of God)

Some say its overwhelming, the challenge is just too great, but do we got what it takes?

We got the one who guides us, and gives us the fire inside, stand together in His mighty name

we are the broken, forgiven and choosen, we wear the armour of God

Standing together, the truth is our banner, we are the Chosen of God (we wear the armour of God

The truth is known, but we're so strong (?), you know we're not broken!

we are the broken, forgiven and choosen, we wear the armour of God

Standing together, the truth is our banner, we are the Chosen of God.
Thank You very much!!!!
1 x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests