When J&H will be released here?

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
rlima
Pethead
Pethead

When J&H will be released here?

Post by rlima » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:31 pm

Hi, I'm writing from Brazil. Unafortunatelly, I'll not go to the Petra concert, because they'll play at the North, and I live at the South, a distance more than 1000 km! And, unafortunately, J&H wasn't released here yet. When it will be? It's a torture, because everybody say it rocks, but I didn't hear it! HELP! And, please, check out my daughter's picture at jws.com. She's so cute!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

is she

Post by epdc » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:33 pm

the girl that points at the camera like John does? if that`s the case, she is beautyful :)

I don`t know when will be release. It hasn`t arrived to M�xico yet. But you can check John`s website, I think you can download some songs.

Some way you can know when (I did it once), is writing to the email of the christian disc company of your country that distributes petra`cd`s (here in M�xico is Canzion productions, don`t know if it`s the same in Brazil). Hope that helps.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

no JAH on jws.com

Post by sue d. » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:02 am

Sorry, there is no JAH info on jws.com.

but you can go to www.petraband.com and find ALL the songs to listen to.

(I love that pix of your daughter - she really IS a cutie!)
0 x

J&H

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:19 am

I believe J&H will delay to get here in the brazilian stores.
Creio que J&H vai demorar a chegar nas lojas do Brasil.

Then there�s 3 options:
Ent�o sugiro 3 formas de compr�-lo:

1 - Order it at an american store in internet. It spends about 2 weeks to arrive (This is the way I have bought it). It was about U$ 19 with S&H.

Pe�a-o de uma loja americana na Internet. Gasta mais ou menos 2 semanas para chegar por aqui. (Comprei minha c�pia dessa maneira). Custou 19 d�lares j� incluindo o frete.

2 - Order it at a brazilian store (Many stores in Brazil make international orders).

Pe�a para que uma loja brasileira encomende-o para voc�. (muitas lojas fazem pedidos internacionasi).

3 - Order it at a brazilian internet store (www.cdpoint.com.br is a store that I have bought somethings. They hame many ways to pay but it�s more expensive than to order from USA). J&H is R$ 67 without S&H.

Pe�a-o de uma loja virtual brasileira (www.cdpoint.com.br � uma loja que comprei alguns cd�s. Eles tem muitas formas de pagamento mas o geralmente sai mais caro do que pedir direto dos EUA). J&H est� custando R$ 67 sem o frete.

Luciano.
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Pictures

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:42 pm

Picture? What picture? I didn't see any picture. Whereabouts on jws.com is it? TIA
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

The picture

Post by Shell » Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:27 pm

It's in the Fun Stuff link on John's web site, about half way down the page. It's the one of the little girl standing on the sofa holding out her hand. :)
0 x

Jackie
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Jackie » Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:27 am

O pessoal da BOMPASTOR confirmou que ir� lan�ar JAH no Brasil antes do NATAL. Vamos ver se eles cumprem. De qualquer maneira � bom saber q eles assinaram um tipo de contrato com a InPop.
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Cute

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:29 pm

Oh my goodness, that was the cutest thing ever. Adorable..I gotta show that to my husband. 8) I've never seen that picture. Must've been added recently? Too cute!
0 x

rlima
Pethead
Pethead

Post by rlima » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:14 pm

For sure, my little girl is the most important thing in my life, after God and my wife! If do you want, I can send you more pics from her. Just email me!
0 x
Jesus is my Lord, Brazil is my place and I have a lovely wife and a cute little girl!

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Question

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:38 pm

On the fun links at jws.com, the first picture of the 'Clinton's'...who is Hillary? I see John is 'Bill' and Sue is 'Chelsea', but who's Hillary? Thanks :)
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

I think...

Post by Shell » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:20 pm

That may be John's daughter Kari, but I'm not positive about that. I don't think that's Dorla.
0 x