Holy Soldier - Dead End Drive Music Video.

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
rlester
Pethead
Pethead

Holy Soldier - Dead End Drive Music Video.

Post by rlester » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

Last summer I took part in the making of an impaired driving music video called using the song "Dead End Drive" by Holy Soldier.

I was the Associate Producer, Stunt Co-ordinator, Stunt Driver and even the Stunt Double for the main actor. The car in the film is my 68 Mercury Cyclone. It was originally thought to be a small project which turned into a huge project that has gone way beyond our expectations. I have never done anything like this in my life and I can say without a doubt, it was the most fun I have ever had, hands down.

We recently got permission to post the film on YouTube. I ended up speaking with Andy from Holy Soldier on the phone who was quite pleased with what we had done with their song. He ended up putting it on YouTube for us! It was great being a fan of the band, and being able to speak to him on the phone.

Here is a link, have a look and let me know what you guys think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDx_5geB9y0

Ryan.
0 x

rexreed
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1991

Re: Holy Soldier - Dead End Drive Music Video.

Post by rexreed » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:31 am

love it
0 x

Rocksoup
Pethead
Pethead

Re: Holy Soldier - Dead End Drive Music Video.

Post by Rocksoup » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Awesome job on the video! I definitely like the Cyclone...buddy of mine has a 70' Cyclone Spoiler with the 428 SCJ. They are tough cars. The video gets the point across. It's usually someone else who pays the price for others irresponsibility.
0 x