A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
String
Pethead
Pethead

Another prayer request from Penny Weaver

Post by String » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:57 am

This one is on behalf of one of the Weaver's friends:

Doug,

Would you please put this on the petrazone, so that we can have as many prayior warriors praying as possible...

Thanx...Penny

AJ is a dear friend of ours in our Ecoquest family...

----- Original Message -----

** Email list edited for protection against e-mail farmers!! (Spam robots)

Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 11:47
Subject: Prayer for our son Dresh

I hope your fourth of July is going well, family time and reflection on our great country.

I have a request at this time for prayer for our oldest son Dresh. He is 23 years old. He was on leave as a Marine with one month left of his four-year term. He was mountain climbing in Southern California and fell and hit his head. He has been in a coma since Saturday. (3 days) Without going into any great detail there are a lot of complications. Caroline has flown to be with him at the hospital and myself and the 5 kids are going to follow. Pray that the LORDs will, will be to heal him. My request is that you pause now and go to the Lord in prayer with this petition. Thank you

Please refrain from calling because the phone calls are overwhelming now. Just pray when you think of us. Let it be known that there has never been at time when a prayer request came to my e-mail address of someone that I knew that I did not pray for at that moment�with-out exception!

Dresh was saved at age 12 and very physical�but greater is The Saviour's strength to heal him. We are expecting a full recovery...I will send further information when things change.

A. J. Krause
0 x
Never perfect, but perfectly forgiven!!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

Lord

Post by epdc » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:03 pm

I wanna put in your hands Dresh `s life.

Thank you Lord `cause You have had a plan for him since before he was borned and we know that is not on your plans that he ends like this.

In Jesus name I declare his brain is waking up again, Holy Spirit, fill him with life and the fire You only can give and use Dresh for being a witness of Your glory dear God.

In Jesus name we pray, amen.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:25 pm

That's a terrible thing to have happen. They're in my prayers.
0 x