Prayer for our family

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Prayer for our family

Post by johnathan » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:56 pm

I won't get too much into detail,but I have been put through H@#l this past month. Satan has attacked our family so much.I can say that Meagan and Hannah are doing GREAT! and that God for them because without them and prayers for Sam Sue,I really could have been so very frustrated more than I am,but God does have a plan for each and everyone of us,and though at the time that He is not watching over us He is and I have just put it in His hands,and pray that He will provide for us,which He always does. Anyway Just pray for our family and for a Certain women that has tried to hurt me and my family emotionally through Horrible LIES!
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:29 pm

You're in my prayers, Johnathan; I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Don't give in to the attacks...The enemy must hate you big time for this to be happening.
0 x

Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Pethead1 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:14 pm

I got your back. Just keep up the fight.
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

:D

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:37 pm

Remember yo, Satan's attacks are in vain, and in the long run, he's just making a big ol' fool of himself.

God will overcome and with Him so will we! Boo yeah!!! :D
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

g

Post by executioner » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:26 am

You must be doing something right, because Satan will always attack the ones that are being the most effective in the Lord's Work. Be strong and the Lord will deliver you and your family from this.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

re

Post by epdc » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:24 pm

Oh yeah Johnathan, you told me something about it..... my prayers are with you.

Ya know I had an enemy attack at work, and I prayed for justice and I made an appointment with my boss and I asked God to put words in my mouth and that my boss would see Jesus and not me and the answer was amazing, my boss was completely kind and understanding and he said he will fix this problem for me. You pray John, just like Esther before seeing the King, God is going to give you justice in your work.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:25 pm

Thanks guys! All your alls words are very encouraging. I know that something Great will come out of this. I already see good things that are be happening. I have set my goals for a new job to be that I don't work on Sunday's,so far all but one job that I am looking to do,I won't have too. That would be great for our Family. Meagan and Hannah are doing wonderful. Litttle Hannah is getting bigger and her beautiful smiles are keeping daddy very happy. By the way I have started writing a song about her,which if it all works out might be on Darron's next cd. Also I will have time to work with him on some music for this one.So keep praying that the next job will allow me to have more free time to work on some of the things that I like to do. And to have more family time.
0 x