Scott Wenzel - Whitecross

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
monster machine
Pethead
Pethead

Scott Wenzel - Whitecross

Post by monster machine » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:24 am

I finally got through to Scott Wenzel last night! Justin Murr (a MILLION THANK YOUS, JUSTIN!) at 3chordrecords called me to let me know Scott wanted to talk about the website so I gave him a call. He seems like a real down to earth kind of guy and was really excited to know that people still care about the band.

Anyway, it was late when I called him so we're going to have a phone interview next Tuesday and I'll get it loaded onto Whitecrossband.com when I have the chance to type it all out.

Does anyone have anything they would like to ask him? If so, reply to this thread and I will ask him your questions if you have any.

Also, I have an interview ready to go from original bass player Jon Sproule and it should be loaded up by the end of the weekend!

Monster Machine
Whitecrossband.com
You Believe And You Will Never Die
0 x
If you get angry at your spouse while getting dressed in the morning, does that make you a cross dresser?

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

Post by Enosh » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:18 pm

The other Bass player (The one that played with Love War) lives up by me. He owns Big Bear studios in Midland Michigan.
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650

wisdom
Pethead
Pethead

to who knows white cross band and needs a rex

Post by wisdom » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:01 pm

tell white cross if they need a rex or if he quits let me no please i can play any thing rex can play ezy i wright like him to :lol:
0 x

crossways
Pethead
Pethead

Post by crossways » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:28 am

Oh MAN!!!!!! This is TOO cool!! First Stryper on the comeback.....now WHITECROSS!! Next to Petra they are my favorite band!

It makes me really think that hard music remeniscent of the 80's/90's stuff is going to make a big comeback.

I just wish Petra was going to be a bigger part of it :cry:

MY QUESTIONS to Scott Wenzel

Statement: I think their music will be highly anticipating by many fans of melodic hard music! Especially many who weren't not Christians during the 80's/90's, but have since found the Lord and enjoy that genre.

1. How does he feel about the current state of Christian hard music?

2.How does he feel about bands that are choosing subtlety of lyrical content. (Whitecross and Petra both had very overt messages, while many bands today are going in a different direction.)

3. What does he think about the potential resurgence of the 80's/90's melodic style of hard music?

4. How does he see God using Whitecross in the near future? (Are they planning on touring again?)

5. How is the dynamic in the band?

6. Are they planning on recording any new material?

7. What are his thoughts on Petra's retirement?

Please feel free to re-word my questions. Can't wait to read the interview!
0 x
I KNOW my Redeemer lives!
- Job
www.crimsontruth.com/Forum.htm
www.crimsontruth.com

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

i

Post by executioner » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:23 am

Some new music clips are up over at whitecrossmusic.com go check them out.
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!