A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

prayer request

Post by epdc » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:43 pm

my brother called us today, He is very stress right now and had a nervous attack ya know. (he got kidnapped before remember), well, the landlord of his house called us and told us also that he was shaking and everything and asked us if he mentally sick or something.

His wife is with him right now. My nephew and her prolly won`t come this sunday for being with him. My brother is not ok, please pray for him. This job he has (fishing inspector) has become extremly dangerous, many people he knows have died because of it. He is gonna quit in january and will come to live with my dad for a while (we want him to see a psiquiatrist because he is not ok ya know, and well, he has never been ok, he has always had a nervous personalitie).

Please pray for him, he didn`t want to tell us what happened today, yesterday he sounded so normal.

his name is Walter, please pray for him... we are very worried :( :cry:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:57 pm

Meagan and I will be praying for Walter.And to you and you whole family!
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:09 pm

I'll pray for him. It is pretty traumatic to get kidnapped, it would probably help him to talk to someone.

E-mail me if you need to.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

gracias

Post by epdc » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:58 pm

he talked to my mom last night, he said he saw a doctor and he gave him some pills for calming down. we still don`t know if he is gonna send his wife and baby with us yet. somehow we are frustrated because see, he works all week and she and his baby will be all alone so we feel that there`s not a better place for them to stay than with us.

I pray he quits after december, that job hasn`t been good to him, it pays well and stuff but is not worth it if he is gonna be all nervous. he needs to see a psiquiatrist and we believe that if he comes to live with my dad he would be able to.

i`ll let ya know what happens.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

an update

Post by epdc » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:19 pm

my brpther is ok, he is taking some meds for relazinxg. he explained to us that he had a nervousness attack, it has happened to him before, since all the stuff he has gone through he said all of sudden he felt someone was running after him. he is ok now :) thank you for praying but still keep praying, he really needs it...

my nephew will arrive next saturday night!!!!!! :)
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

re

Post by epdc » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:23 pm

he is gonna quit his job in january and will come to live with my dad with his wife and baby so while my dad helps him to get a job at government (where my dad works) or to help him to go to canada, whatever comes first, my brother can get a treatment. he has been sick like this for a while and he using drugs when he was a teen and all this kidanpping story didn`t help him at all. he needs to be close to us so we can help him. my sis gina is controlled in that because she is close to us...
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:40 am

Wow Elo, your bro sure has been thru the wringer lately. Man, that job is not worth losing his health and worry about his family over. Good money is nice, but - he can find better!!!

Dear Lord Jesus,

We are so grateful to You for the loving care You have for all mankind. This is the time of year that we celebrate your arrival in bodily form on earth. What a special time this is...
Lord I really want to ask You if You would keep a special watch on Walter and his family. That You would please hold Him with Your loving arms, that Your presence would surround him so strong and deeply, that he will feel totally calm and will feel Your protection. Lord, use this time to evidence Yourself even more to Walter and make him to know Your love for Him and help him to desire and hunger after You and to surrender his life completely to You. Lord, show him a different job and protect him for the rest of this month as he's going to quit. Lord, there are better jobs out there which are more suited for Walter's personality - some job where he doesn't have to stress so much, for this is so unhealthy. Thank You Jesus that we may pray and place this request before You. Thank You for loving Walter and for protecting him when he was kidnapped. Please help him to stand against the enemy that wants to come up against him to scare him - he is under Your divine protection - as many of us have prayed for him. Thank You Jesus for helping Walter and his precious family.
We love You and adore You for You alone are worthy and holy and everlasting. Your Word is a precious treasure, may we always hunger for Your bread.
In Jesus Name I pray....AMEN.
0 x

unoactu1895
Pethead
Pethead

Post by unoactu1895 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:42 am

SamScales I definitely think just like you.
0 x
[size=150][b][url]http://dix-euro.be[/url][/b][/size]

treetop
Pethead
Pethead

Post by treetop » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:51 pm

Online Proxy Checker, proxy checker, proxies checker, check proxies list, online checking proxy, check free proxies, check free proxylist, proxi checker, proxy checking, proxies list cheker, socks proxy checker, check socks proxies, socks 5 proxy checker, socks 4 proxy checker, HTTP proxy checker, socks proxy check, online check socks proxies, check list of proxies: http://www.checkproxy.net
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by Shell » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:08 pm

Oh, brother. Micah, we need you. :roll:
0 x

seichu kaisho
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

The great Internet Houdini

Post by seichu kaisho » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:14 pm

unoactu1895 wrote:SamScales I definitely think just like you.
How'd HE get back on here?

:? :?: :? :?: :? :?:
:? :?: :? :?: :? :?:

I think my socks have a lot of proxies on them right now - better get them washed.
0 x
[i]shokai chusei!![/i]

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by Shell » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:13 am

No, Uno's post is from back in April. Look at the one below that...Treetop is another bot. :P I admit, until I looked carefully I thought it was good old Uno too.
0 x

seichu kaisho
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

I've been checkin' proxies all day, yep, chuck-chuckin' em

Post by seichu kaisho » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:32 pm

OH

Now I see - this is an old thread and El Uno hit it way back 3 months ago.

Yo, what's up Proxy Socks Man?
0 x
[i]shokai chusei!![/i]