A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Prayer Request

Post by Shell » Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:36 pm

Pray for my cousin Kathy--We just found out today that she has cancer. She had surgery this last week, pray that they got it all and that she recovers quickly.

Also, my little nephew has been sick; he's had a pretty nasty cold. He just finished a round of antibiotics and he's still congested. Pray he gets better.
0 x

Corval
Pethead
Pethead

Oh

Post by Corval » Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:46 am

Oh shell

We are pyainh for you.

I will claim to GOD for your cousin

Lets pray!

See the power of the praying man!

Artur Corval
www.ondagospel.com.br
0 x
Be happy

Pethead1
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Pethead1 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:12 am

Shell,
I will be praying for you. I am learning so mush latley about God taking care of His kids sence my husband lost his job. It seems like when it looks the worst He works the best.

Ya'll please pray for me as well. I fell out of the camper yesterday and messed my knee up very badly. I can not put any weight on it at all. It is a bad knee and I have trouble with it sence I was 12. Being 40 makes it harder. We are trying to wate on knee replacement till it HAS to be done.
I just pray that this is not it without insurance.
0 x
Those asleep will be awakened
Not a one will be forsaken.

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Prayer request

Post by Shell » Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:44 am

Thanks you guys. We're trusting for a good prognosis for my cousin; she had some tests last year and they didn't find anything. So hopefully they caught it early.

Sheesh, you're awfully young to have to have a knee replacement Debbie. If you've had problems for a long time they would probably do that though. I know what it's like to be without insurance--You probably weren't posting yet when I went through all my drama. :P It's actually been sort of nice not to have to deal with insurance companies, but it stinks to be without it if you have to have surgery or go to the hospital. :P I'm thinking about you.
0 x

Corval
Pethead
Pethead

be calm

Post by Corval » Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:23 am

Be of Good cheer

Shell

my father is not a good dad..and man.
But God has saved him from two cancers
But he continues to go astray from THE LORD.
He and my mothers get divorced when I was 12. nowdays i am 25.

So, you a good servant of Jesus. I believe that HE will guide all!

Artur
0 x
Be happy

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

shell and debbie

Post by epdc » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:02 pm

I will be praying for both of you. God will provide for anything neccesary Debbie and will take control of your knee.

Dear Lord, we wroship and praise Your name. Thank You God for my friend Debbie, thank You because her friendship has been a blessing to me and all the people that know her. She has been obedient to Your Word and I can truly see You through her.
Lord, today I wanna put her knee in your hands. In Jesus name we say that You will do a miracle there. In Jesus name You will provide the money, the doctor, the treatment, everything neccesary. As the BIG DADDY that we have we put Debbie in Your hands. Hug her and give her Your peace, remind her that You are with her in ever moment and that You won`t leave her alone. Bring peace to her house, bring peace to her husband that You have control of his life and that You will provide him a job beyond her dreams, because they are Your children and have been faithful to You.

Lord I wanna also put in Your hands Michelle`s family. In Jesus name we declare that the doctors will take out each little piece of cancer. In Jesus name we say to that cancer to get out of Kathy`s body. In Jesus name we thank You Lord because in the tests her body will be clean and that cancer won`t come in again never more because Your angles are surrounding her. Thank You Lord because You will glorify Your name through all this.

We also put her nephew in Your hands, we pray that this week Michelle let us know how is he and that she brings us good news.

In Jesus name we pray, AMEN.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios