Once upon a lime. . .

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Once upon a lime. . .

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:49 pm

A cool, cool guy named Diddley Dude! went to log in to the Petra Zone, when suddenly. . . .
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 pm

...his monitor opened a portal to another dimension.
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

dimension demention

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:05 am

As he stepped into the other dimension, he found himself standing in the crowded, busy streets of Tokyo, Japan.

And then :?:
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

jimmye4563
Pethead
Pethead

Re: dimension demention

Post by jimmye4563 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:05 am

yamasaaaki har har wrote:As he stepped into the other dimension, he found himself standing in the crowded, busy streets of Tokyo, Japan.

And then :?:
He hit his forehead and said, "Man, I'm not supposed be here! I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque!" (in his best imitation of Bugs Bunny that he could muster) The man standing next to him just looked at him, gaping in astonishment at the sudden apearance of our hero(?) who was dressed in......?
0 x
"You say you've walked ten thousand steps away, but don't you know that it's only one step back?"

js3971
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by js3971 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:40 pm

Kaptain Kangaroo underoos with large pink bunny house slippers. He was also carrying a large sign that said, "Don't eat the turtles."
0 x

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

kangaru otoko man!

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:40 pm

So Diddley Dude! asked the crazy Japanese kangaroo guy if there was a sushi restaurant nearby, since he was cravin' some sushi, yo. He used the best of the Japanese that he knew, which was very little. "Uh, sushi no restoran ga. . . arimasu ka?"

So Kangaroo Dude! pointed upward to a restaurant sitting on top of a cloud in the sky. Diddley Dude! was bewildered and wondered, uh how the heck am I gonna get up there?

Then suddenly. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

Jonathan
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:36 pm

...the entire Japanese language and culture was obliterated through history and perpetuity throughout the universe.
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Gojira! Gojira!

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:54 pm

This made Godzilla upset so he breathed a huge ball of fire which somehow mysteriously caused the buildings, the people, the language, the mountains, the sushi, and the nation of Japan to reappear again. And all was just like it was before. (Except that the population of Japanese Christians began to multiply until just 5 years later 10% of the population was saved and there were churches in every city.)

But the sky restaurant. . . So Godzilla picked Diddley Dude! up with his mouth and carried him up to the sky restaurant.

"D�mo arigat�," Diddley Dude! said to Godzilla.

Godzilla replied, "D� itashimashite!" (you're welcome) "That's what I'm here for, man. Now I'm off to lift some more people and trample a few buildings. See ya!" Godzilla turned and stomped away.

"Bai bai!" Diddley Dude! shouted. Then he stepped into the sushi restaurant.

Suddenly. . . :o
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

js3971
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by js3971 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 am

Jonathan wrote:...the entire Japanese language and culture was obliterated through history and perpetuity throughout the universe.
I hate it when that happens.
0 x

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Oh my garsh!

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:13 pm

As Diddley Dude stepped into the sushi restaurant built on top of a cloud, he froze in shock. There in front of him was . . . oh my gosh! . . .

. . .his worst friend Chef Matsuhiko, staring back at him with a evil smirk on his face!!

"Oh no, not again!" Diddley Dude groaned.

"HEY, YOU! DUDE-SAN!" the chef yelled. Think you could run away from me, eh? Well guess what? Chef man win again. Hu hu ha ha haaa!

Then Matsu pulled out a bamboo shakuhachi flute from the pocket of his apron and began to play it. Then suddenly the other three chefs, Sato, Yoshimura, and Takashi bursted out of the kitchen and circled around Diddley Dude, holding gigantic bamboo flutes in their hands like lightsabres.

Chef Sato spoke. "Again we take you. You no escape again. Now you cook sushi for us all day long."

"Actually, that sounds pretty fun!" Dude said. "I need a job anyway, so count me in. When do I begin work?"

So, with Godzilla providing transportation, Dude got a job working at the restaurant 10 hours a day, earning fistloads of yen and eating fistloads of sushi.

But one day while working, suddenly. . . . .
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

skayc1
Pethead
Pethead

Post by skayc1 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:46 pm

Diddley Dude! heard a loud growling noise, it kinda sounded like his stomach, he opened his eyes , lifted up his head from the key board, blinked kinda sleepily looking at the screensaver on his computer, realized he had drooled allover his keyboard. He thought to himself he must really be hungry to be dreaming of sushi, so after wiping the drool off of his keyboard went to his refrigerater, and looked to see what he had stocked in his fridge ...then he...
0 x

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

M� ichido Gojira desu!

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:13 pm

Then pieces of sushi started raining down from the ceiling. Or so Diddley Dude! (now in green) thought. Then he realized, "oh, it's just plaster."

. . . . "PLASTER?!? What the hex' goin' on? Is my house falling apart?"

Then he heard loud stomps outside which shook the earth, and a familiar roar. "That's Godzilla from my dream!" Dude realized. "But what the hex' he doing in the United States?!?"

Then he looked out the window and saw. . . .
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

pizzazzified

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:52 pm

. . . a gigantic slice of pizza which flew into the house and fell on Diddley Dude!'s head.

(Man, Dude's been hit by so many pizzas in his life. . .)
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Sushi Dream Part 2: Tangling with a live squid

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:19 pm

The blow of the gigantic pizza against Diddley Dude!'s head knocked him out and he went back to his sushi restaurant dream. . .
- - -

While Dude! was busy frying tofu sandwiches, Chef Takashi burst into the kitchen. "HEY YOU, DUDE-SAN! Come help me slaughter live squid! Which we going use make squid Jell-O tonight."

So Chef Diddley Dude walked over to Takashi, who was pushing a cart with a ginourmous fishtank on it and a couple grey squids swimming around inside it.

When Takashi and Dude! were about to stab the squids with french knives, suddenly. . . squiddishly. . . . .
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Sora = sky, Sushi = sushi, Shokud� = restaurant

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:41 pm

One of the squids squiddishly jumped on Dude's face, knocking him to the ground. Dude dudishly tried to pull it off, but the squid began sticking it's fingers (or whatever you call those things) into his mouth. So Dude, in despair, decided to bite the squid's "fingers." Then the squid jerked back and finally crawled off of Dude.

While gasping heavily, and eating the tasty squid fingers he bit off, he looked up and saw the other squid begin to jump out of the fish tank onto Dude. But Chef Takashi, with his knife, stuck the squid in mid-air before it could land on Dude's face. Then he let out a victory shout of "HAYAAA!!!

So anyway, both squids finally died and passed on to a better place - the mixing bowl! That evening from 5:00 to 8:00, the mid-air-floating sushi restaurant (which was named Sora Sushi Shokud�) served it's dessert special of the day, Squid Jell-O. Godzilla sure was busy that night, giving hungry patrons a ride up to the restaurant to try the super special squid super special.

While Dude and Chef T were busy cooking, suddenly Chef Sat� ran into the kitchen and shouted, "UH-OH, CHEFS, WE GOT BIG PROBLEM!! Squid get revenge on man!"

Dude ran into the dining area where, to his horror, he saw customers puking squid jello all over the place. Then he himself started feeling sick and puked up a squid finger.

Then. . . . . .
0 x
[size=150]Ñ