A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
neonpachyderm
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1983

Fire By Nite (youth program)

Post by neonpachyderm » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:34 pm

I know this was discussed here awhile back (actually, it was doing a Google search for FBN that brought me to the Petra Zone in the first place).

If there are any FBN Petra interviews that have NOT been posted, let me know and I'll try to upload them to Youtube. I have nearly all of the episodes, and I do have all the episodes with Petra:

Mar-88 Conquering Temptation (This Means War! but features the "Whole World" video)
Jun-89 Let's Face the Music (Kim Boyce is the main guest, but Bob is interviewed along with a number of other Christian artists talking about Christian music)
July-89 Spiritual Warfare (On Fire era)
Nov-90 Save the Planet's People! (with Petra and Ron Luce...Beyond Belief era; matter of fact, Tony Leech and several of the FBN crew were involved in the Beyond Belief movie video)
Apr-92 Seks, Love and Dating (with Petra and Josh McDowell...Unseen Power era.)

On the topic of Fire by Nite, if anyone has any FBN tapes lying around (maybe in an old church storage closet or something), let me know. There are 85 episodes total. I have original tapes of over 50 of them; I have high-quality DVD transfers of another dozen or so. There are 5 episodes I am missing completely, and a couple more that I have only horrible broadcast recordings of.

The complete episode list can be found on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_By_Nite
0 x