Prayer for Paul's brother and family

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
celinhamatos
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Prayer for Paul's brother and family

Post by celinhamatos » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi everyone,
I'd like to ask you to Pray for Jamie Simmons Paul's brother as he had an accident and he is very injured, all the family is suffering and yesterday he had a surgery and he is doing good but need lots of prayers.
Jamie's surgery today went well. He's stable, and I looked him in both eyes today and he looked back. He knew I was there. He is an amazing man. Keep praying for recovering.Thanks so so much for everything. (Paul Simmons)
0 x

As for me and my house We will only serve the Lord

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Re: Prayer for Paul's brother and family

Post by Shell » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm

How sad. I will pray for him for sure.
0 x

celinhamatos
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by celinhamatos » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 am

Here are the update but please keep praying.
Good evening my friends. We had a good day today. Jamie had another surgery that went well. His vitals held and are holding good. He got the ventilator taken out and a tracheotomy put in. He is really beginning to look like himself. The scars from the stitches on his face are healing so well. He is part mummy but we'll take it ;) They were going to wire his jaw today but unfortunately the trauma unit became so busy it had to be rescheduled. I only saw him a couple of times very briefly. He was sleeping and I did not want to wake him. I just kissed his pretty head. Another day in the books the way we are going to do it...One day at a time. I thought I would share this with you. Sam and Stephen (The awesome Sumner Co EMS crew I told you about last night) told me this. Had the weather permitted, Jamie would have been put on Life Flight straight to VUH. Had that happened he would not have made it. The birds don't carry the amount of blood it would have taken to keep Jamie alive. Since it was storming they had to take him to Sumner Regional ER (Thanks to those doctors!) to stabilize him, (he lost so much blood there) then they took him by ambulance to VUH with enough blood to keep him going. Are you following me? ♥ Thanks again for all the outpouring of love. We are all very tired but very grateful that we our baby brother, husband, son, father and friend alive and healing a little more each day. The world is such a better place with him in it... and you. Talk to you soon,
0 x

celinhamatos
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by celinhamatos » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks for all prayers "Hello, I went to the doctors rounds with Angie this morning, and Jamie is doing really good. We actually saw the X-rays too. Incredible. He's been put back together with various pins and screws and nails. Yes they call it a nail. I have so much gratitude and awe for these doctors. They have saved my brother. He has two surgeries to go. One on Monday for his jaw, and one Tuesday for his wrists. My brother is dealing with this so well it's inspiring to me and everyone affected by this accident. I can't wait to hear him talk. Maybe in a few days. Jamie, you are amazing". Paul Simmons
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm glad he's doing better. He will have a long recovery though.
0 x