Simply AWESOME!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
cndfogie
Pethead
Pethead

Re: Simply AWESOME!

Post by cndfogie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Humility is a form of Submissiveness. It actually means that. And yeah I still have no humility. You failed to mention my graceful exit on the thread that you deleted. As for the argument I said there were valid points on both sides. And Yes I did indeed call a Victor. Seems as though the other side had well thought out points that held more water. Not gonna rehash that again. I only responded to your "apology" because it needed to be said. Not by someone else but by myself because you censored me. And still there was no valid reason. I will let it go at that. Also I would recommend that your "powers" be reigned in. Maybe put a "lock" on your "delete" button. That is all. Have a Nice Day 8)
0 x

Preacherman777
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Preacherman777 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Well, your anger and snide comments are still coming through loud and clear. I did everything I could do to apologize and try to make things right. Don't know what more you could want. Blood I guess. Anyway, your reaction and lack of grace force me to take all your comments with a grain salt, so I'm not gonna sweat it.
0 x
If you like Petra you might like my music. You can download it free.

http://www.godlychristianmusic.com/Musi ... &name=Mike and Martha Tifft

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:26 pm

OMG!!! I remember when my well intentioned grand parents got me the Nimoy and Shatner records, because I was a trek fan. They had no idea. Oh the memories that just....I need some serious drugs....NOW.
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Did someone say Bilbo Thread?

0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

cndfogie
Pethead
Pethead

Post by cndfogie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Now MatthewRJ. THAT shows absolutely NO grace. Gotta Love Spock LLAP And for brent. while I have no drugs I think I have a recipe for humble pie....oh wait nope no pie either. How about a GOB :mrgreen:
0 x

Boray
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beat the System
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Boray » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:06 am

cndfogie wrote:For the record. My topic was NOT an offshoot of the CP off topic conversation.
Yes it was.
cndfogie wrote:I was only stating how immature and "petty" the argument was.
And this isn't? Oh Oh somebody was so mean and deleted my completely meaningless post that didn't add anything meaningful att all, but just to continue on a locked topic and call most of the members here immature. Calling most members here lollipop justin beaber fans... (or what you said)... don't you think that was a bit offending to those you were talking about? Of course it was!

This thread has nothing to do with Petra at all and should really be in the Off Topic section. But I'll leave it here for now so you don't go bananas again.

You have got an apology. Accept it.
0 x

Boray
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Boray » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:20 am

cndfogie wrote:Humility is a form of Submissiveness. It actually means that.
No it doesn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humility
0 x

cndfogie
Pethead
Pethead

Post by cndfogie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 am

WOW now Boray has the wild hair. This thing must be contagious. And really Submissiveness is a synonym or a word that means the same as humility. Using Wikipedia as a source is rather humorous because as a viable source it holds no water. College students can't even use it as a source for research papers. As for the rest of your points go back and re-read previous posts. I ended the last topic again on a classy and graceful note. PM777 deleted it after I made that final response. In my book it was closed. The intentions behind the deletion are the unnerving thing. It's not about apologies it's not about the act of the delete. AGAIN it is ONLY about using "power" just because you don't "like" how something was said. In the U.S that is called CENSORSHIP. That Boray is the reason why. CENSORSHIP nothing else. Now let's get back to Bilbo :lol:
0 x

cndfogie
Pethead
Pethead

Post by cndfogie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 am

0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief

Post by Shell » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 am

Okay, I sort of kicked back to see where this was going before jumping in--but this has gotten ridiculous.

Really, in the big scheme of things, is a deleted post such a big deal? We all make mistakes; the person admitted to it and apologized. Give it a rest now.

We've all made off topic or angry posts at some time or another. It's kind of a given when you've been posting here long enough. :P It does take more than one person to keep a conflict going; don't feed fuel to the fire by continuing to respond to it. This is cyberspace for crying out loud, not the end of the world. :P
0 x

pmal
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: All of Them

Post by pmal » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 am

Did someone say Shatner?

0 x
May the downforce be with you!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief

Post by Shell » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 am

Bill Shatner is a riot. I loved Star Trek when I was a kid...Still catch reruns when I have the chance. Kirk, McCoy and Spock...What a team. 8)
0 x

cndfogie
Pethead
Pethead

Post by cndfogie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:31 am

HOLY SHATNER! I love the Shatner..The video for Bohemian Rhapsody is awesome
0 x

Mountain Man
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1983

Post by Mountain Man » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Can we talk about Petra now?
0 x

Boray
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Boray » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:42 am

cndfogie wrote:WOW now Boray has the wild hair. This thing must be contagious. And really Submissiveness is a synonym or a word that means the same as humility. Using Wikipedia as a source is rather humorous because as a viable source it holds no water. College students can't even use it as a source for research papers. As for the rest of your points go back and re-read previous posts. I ended the last topic again on a classy and graceful note. PM777 deleted it after I made that final response. In my book it was closed. The intentions behind the deletion are the unnerving thing. It's not about apologies it's not about the act of the delete. AGAIN it is ONLY about using "power" just because you don't "like" how something was said. In the U.S that is called CENSORSHIP. That Boray is the reason why. CENSORSHIP nothing else. Now let's get back to Bilbo :lol:
If you want to discuss Bilbo, this is the wrong place. This thread has nothing to do with Petra. Moving it to OT now. Btw, I actually regard Wikipedia as a more reliable source than trusting the words of some average internet troll.
0 x